ChompSMS text sizing

o0Grinder0o

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I recently downloaded and installed ChompSMS. In the native SMS app, you had the ability to reduce/enlarge the text size via the volume rocker, I do not seem to have this ability on ChompSMS. Is there a way to make the text within threads, and even the text on the general list of conversations, smaller so people 15' away can read my screen?! I do not even see the ability to edit text sizing within the settings screens.... Please let me know if I am missing something or if you have any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

pdalper

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Go to themes, choose your theme then click edit. All menu options are within there including text size and style. Have fun. I've been using chomp for 4 years now.

o0Grinder0o

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Dang, I saw all of the other settings and completely overlooked the option to edit the theme that I was using. I just started using Chomp SMS yesterday and have to say that I am impressed with the ability to customize and overall performance of the app thus far. Thanks for your help.

JPugwash

May 9, 2016
Visit site
I can change the font size by editing the themes but I can't save it. As soon as I exit the editing window the font returns to tiny. I have trouble reading the small font which is why I loaded the chomp app in the first place. Any clues as to what I am doing wrong?

Robertpig

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I HAD the same problem. fixed now. Go into Chomp settings, Theme it, Edit, Conversation list, Contact Font, then enlarge it to whatever you want. The do Message Font as well and scroll down if you want to change any others. return should then allow you to save your changes. BUT, then go to Conversation setting (before you leave settings) and you can change outgoing and incoming font size, colour, background etc. return and then save. It worked for me a treat and very happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital