Powerbeats 2 and note 4

bigpapa2001

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way or an app the can make my Bluetooth beats automatically connect when I turn them on and have Bluetooth on. What happens is I have to open the Bluetooth and choose the beats for it to connect to it any help

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I guess you could do this with Tasker, but the truth is that's how it SHOULD work. Unfortunately the auto-connect feature should take place in your earphones, but I don't see why that wouldn't happen unless it has some sort of double connection feature (some headphones only auto-connect to the last device they were hooked up to).

bigpapa2001

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
It would be great if there was am app that would auto connect when it detected an unpaired device I switch between 2 phones but I use the same Bluetooth but the phone remembers that the beats were connected but I have to go and connect again even if the beats are currently not connected to one or the other at that time.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I do believe you can use Tasker for this. Basically telling it to connect to a device when it's in range. Not sure though, not a Tasker power user myself.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's usually standard behavior for a device, as long as you didn't connect them to another phone or device (some don't even care about that, they just autoconnect to anything that's available!)