Anyone Else try to leave the Note 4 only to come back to it?

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
So I briefly left my Note 4 this week in favor of a Nexus 6. I also picked a Droid Turbo to use as well.

It only took 4 days for me to go back to my note 4 and put the Nexus up for sale. Had anyone else tried leaving your Note just to end up back on it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Anyone Else

I don't have a Note 4 but a friend of mine used to had one, she sell it and buy a Nexus 6. She is not happy with the Nexus and wants another Note 4.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

So I briefly left my Note 4 this week in favor of a Nexus 6. I also picked a Droid Turbo to use as well.

It only took 4 days for me to go back to my note 4 and put the Nexus up for sale. Had anyone else tried leaving your Note just to end up back on it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why would you do that? And you have so much $$ to buy other phones for full retail? lol

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

Why would you do that? And you have so much $$ to buy other phones for full retail? lol

I like the thought of a pure device for timely updates and the thought of pure Android. That's why .. Instead I missed my s pen and went back

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

anon(5816156)

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

The Note 4 is probably the best Android phablet. It makes use the screen's size for multitasking purposes while the Nexus 6 is just an oversized normal smartphone.

While on Note 4, only the Meizu MX4 tempted me but even then, it uses Mediatek processor. So Note 4 it is.

Posted via the Android Central App

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Yep. Went from g3 to note 4 to turbo to iPhone 6 plus and now back to the note 4. Each has pros and cons but for me the note 4 is the most complete. I have to admit though the battery on the iPhone 6 plus was a beast.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I like the thought of a pure device for timely updates and the thought of pure Android. That's why .. Instead I missed my s pen and went back

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

The s pen and the calendar widget I use are the main reason I came back. I use the s pen a lot. Never actually knew how much until I used the iPhone.

mdoades71

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

Add me to the list. I've gone from a note 4, to an iPhone 6+, back to the note 4, to a nexus 6, back to the note 4. For me, I think I see a pattern...

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

Not me. I'm totally sold on the Note 4. I also have a BlackBerry Z10 and I find that I rarely, if ever, use it now. In my opinion, the Note 4 is the best device out there for me.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site

I left the note 2 for a droid maxx, then left that for a note 3, left the note 3 for the droid turbo, and left that for the note 4. All the phones were good, i like motorola, but i just kept missing the notes lol..

Verizon Note4 w/ Tech 21 case

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

The only reason I left the Note 3, was for the Note 4, and the same will apply for my reasons to leave the 4.....you guessed it, for the Note 5 :-D

maqroll7

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Left the Note 4 for the iPhone 6 Plus. Touchwiz and the ugliness of the icons was driving me crazy. Let's be real Touchwiz needs a total revamp. It's a convoluted mess. Enjoyed the sheer beauty and polish of IOS for one full weekend. Why can't Samsung create a simpler, more elegant UI? My mother in law has the note 4 and every time she used it I was green with envy. For all the people who say 1080p is the same as quad-HD on a phone, let me just say it: they don't know what they're talking about. For as good as the iPhone's display is, it doesn't begin to touch the brilliance of the Note 4 screen. That's what brought me back. Along with customization, more advanced, flexible OS, etc... Apps didn't look the same on the iPhone's panel and was missing the extra 0.2 inches badly. Basically I couldn't live without my note 4 for longer than 3 days. The camera on the iPhone seemed quicker. The thinness of the device made it easier to get around but I was also frightened it would bend at any minute.

Brian W1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I traded around phones like crazy up until 3 months ago when I got my Note 4. I tried the LG G3 , Galaxy S5 and Note 3( all 3 also great ), HTC ONE M8, ONE Max, iPhone 5s. When I got the Note 4 I stopped. Every reason I got rid of the other phones was fixed on the Note 4.

maqroll7

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Had the LG G3, LG G2, Nexus 5, HTC One M7 before setling on the Note 4. My prior Samsung phone was the Galaxy SIII.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

Not me. I'm totally sold on the Note 4. I also have a BlackBerry Z10 and I find that I rarely, if ever, use it now. In my opinion, the Note 4 is the best device out there for me.

Haha I have the same setup. I tried to use the Z10 yesterday and lasted about 2 hours.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the Sony Xperia Z3 right now and I'll be trying the Note 4. I'll see which one I end up keeping and which one I end up selling. I originally chose the Z3 because of the water resistant / dust proof.

maqroll7

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Forgot to mention that I also tried the Sony xperia z3 for about 3 days. Fantastic build quality and minimal Sony skin on top of Android. IP 67 certification gives great piece of mind. Good 1080p triluminos display. Battery lasts forever. Camera advertised as 20 Megapixel but works with 8 most of the time. You can research this. Cons: Too many flaps, not really a phablet, glass back makes it extremely fragile. Great alternative in the 5, 5.2 display space but can't compete with Note 4 at all. Note 4 completely obliterates it except in the IP certification department You're better off waiting for the Z4. Sony will start introducing phones once a year after that, not every 6 months. Understand Z4 is around the corner.

androidpinoy

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I used my note 4 for about 2 weeks,i gave it to my wife then i bought iphone6 plus. After 12 hours, i ask my wife if i can have the note 4 back and she can used the iphone6 plus. She agreed. :D

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Left the Note 4 for the iPhone 6 Plus. Touchwiz and the ugliness of the icons was driving me crazy. Let's be real Touchwiz needs a total revamp. It's a convoluted mess. Enjoyed the sheer beauty and polish of IOS for one full weekend. Why can't Samsung create a simpler, more elegant UI? My mother in law has the note 4 and every time she used it I was green with envy. For all the people who say 1080p is the same as quad-HD on a phone, let me just say it: they don't know what they're talking about. For as good as the iPhone's display is, it doesn't begin to touch the brilliance of the Note 4 screen. That's what brought me back. Along with customization, more advanced, flexible OS, etc... Apps didn't look the same on the iPhone's panel and was missing the extra 0.2 inches badly. Basically I couldn't live without my note 4 for longer than 3 days. The camera on the iPhone seemed quicker. The thinness of the device made it easier to get around but I was also frightened it would bend at any minute.

You can always get around TW by installing Nova launcher. I'm not a fan of any OEM UI. And iOS....boring. I have an iPad mini2. Does what I need but what a boring OS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay