02-18-2015 07:42 PM
    I know for a first hand fact that my Note 4 and my Lumia 1520 both utterly destroy my wife's iPhone 6 (not 6+) in the photo department.
    02-18-2015 10:22 PM
    Not surprised. I don't know about low light/in doors. But I know that the note 4 would murder my 6 plus outside. My S5 did and the note 4 is even better.
    02-19-2015 02:28 AM
    The Apple fans won't be happy lol
    02-19-2015 04:45 AM
    Why I really do appreciate my Note 4 and Note Edge's cameras I prefer the photos from my iPhone 6+. They seem to have more accurate and pleasing color, especially in low light.

from the✒ Note Pro 12.2 📒📡
    02-19-2015 06:58 AM
    Why I really do appreciate my Note 4 and Note Edge's cameras I prefer the photos from my iPhone 6+. They seem to have more accurate and pleasing color, especially in low light.

I don't believe your a note 4 owner at all are else why would you need a iPhone the blind text of about 6 thousands people can't be wrong sorry your iPhone got whipped now don't you iPhone folks have your own forums stop spying on us

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-19-2015 07:05 AM
    I don't believe your a note 4 owner at all are else why would you need a iPhone the blind text of about 6 thousands people can't be wrong sorry your iPhone got whipped now don't you iPhone folks have your own forums stop spying on us

Posted via the Android Central App

Note 4 in a Tech 21 Classic Tactical taken from my Note Edge. I also have a Note 3, the aforementioned iPhone 6+, and a Note Pro 12.2. I'm a phone hobbiest, nothing at all wrong with that sir.

from the cutting edge...the Note Edge📱✒
    jayk82 likes this.
    02-19-2015 08:18 AM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...7fa4bd94bb.jpg

Note 4 in a Tech 21 Classic Tactical taken from my Note Edge. I also have a Note 3, the aforementioned iPhone 6+, and a Note Pro 12.2. I'm a phone hobbiest, nothing at all wrong with that sir.

Certainly looks like a Note 4 to me.
    02-19-2015 10:44 AM
    Certainly looks like a Note 4 to me.
    It seems like Philip may not be having the best day, here's to hoping his day gets better.

Tim Crowley likes this.
    02-19-2015 11:13 AM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...7fa4bd94bb.jpg

from the cutting edge...the Note Edge������✒
    Damn dude, you have a helluvalot of phones/gadgets!!!!!
    02-19-2015 11:55 AM
    Damn dude, you have a helluvalot of phones/gadgets!!!!!
    I know. I've been kinda bad this past 2 months. It's cheaper than a new 370Z though (that's my rationale).

02-19-2015 11:59 AM
    Not surprised. I don't know about low light/in doors. But I know that the note 4 would murder my 6 plus outside. My S5 did and the note 4 is even better.
    I take almost all of.my pics indoors w/o flash so I would like to know which phone takes best low light pics.

We need another poll
    02-19-2015 12:03 PM
    I take almost all of.my pics indoors w/o flash so I would like to know which phone takes best low light pics.

We need another poll
    The Note 4/Edge do really well as do the iPhones. I think it almost comes down to preference. I tend to prefer the iPhone 6+'s low-light performance to the Notes but some vehemently tell me I must be insane.

02-19-2015 12:12 PM
    I know. I've been kinda bad this past 2 months. It's cheaper than a new 370Z though (that's my rationale).

from the✒ Note Pro 12.2
    LOL, not if you're buying them like you are
    02-19-2015 12:15 PM
    LOL, not if you're buying them like you are
    You may be right but I'm done for the year unless I decide to flip some of the ones I have.

02-19-2015 12:31 PM
    That test is flawed in many ways. They all have crops next to them which caters to the Note 4 strength in megapixels. That does not make the actual photos better. Just makes them more cropable. Also no motion shots...heavily weighted toward outside bright day shots.....again catering to the Note 4 strengths. They should have more varied situations (like real life) and skipped the crop close ups. It would have been a much tighter race. They put the Note in its best case scenarios in all but the inside shot ( the only round they lost). Borderline Samsung commercial if you as me!
    02-19-2015 01:47 PM
    I don't think the Note 4 beats any modern DSLR, however photos from modern smartphones (including Samsung, iPhones, Lumias, etc.) can do a good job but depends on the users, if we compare the pictures uploaded to flickr with each different model, I like more the others than the ones taken from the Note 4 users, check those galleries:

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/canon/eos_rebel_t3i/
    https://www.flickr.com/cameras/samsung/galaxy-note-4/
    https://www.flickr.com/cameras/apple/iphone_6/
    https://www.flickr.com/cameras/nokia/lumia_1020/

for me the best pictures on those galleries are taken with the Canon, also I like more the ones taken with the Lumia than the Note 4

but I heard that "Owning a better camera doesn't make you a better photographer", probably we don't need to carry a DSLR to get good pictures if we know how to do that.
    Personally I like the photos from my Note 4 more than any other without changing any settings on the camera, but also I have a Lumia Icon that is better to play with settings, a GoPro for action pictures and a Mirrorless with interchangeable lens, I can get very good and very bad pics with any of them...
    02-19-2015 05:32 PM
    I wasn't happy with the note 4 camera tbh I might keep it for a while then later on get a iPhone 6 plus.

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
    02-19-2015 06:22 PM
    I don't think the Note 4 beats any modern DSLR, however photos from modern smartphones (including Samsung, iPhones, Lumias, etc.) can do a good job but depends on the users, if we compare the pictures uploaded to flickr with each different model, I like more the others than the ones taken from the Note 4 users, check those galleries:

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/canon/eos_rebel_t3i/
    https://www.flickr.com/cameras/samsung/galaxy-note-4/
    https://www.flickr.com/cameras/apple/iphone_6/
    https://www.flickr.com/cameras/nokia/lumia_1020/

for me the best pictures on those galleries are taken with the Canon, also I like more the ones taken with the Lumia than the Note 4

but I heard that "Owning a better camera doesn't make you a better photographer", probably we don't need to carry a DSLR to get good pictures if we know how to do that.
    Personally I like the photos from my Note 4 more than any other without changing any settings on the camera, but also I have a Lumia Icon that is better to play with settings, a GoPro for action pictures and a Mirrorless with interchangeable lens, I can get very good and very bad pics with any of them...
    I don't consider myself to be a great photographer, however I'm always striving to improve. I've been more impressed with the pictures I took with my S5 than my 6 plus. Surely the iPhone is supposed to be easier to use than any galaxy phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-23-2015 07:23 AM
    Surely the iPhone is supposed to be easier to use than any galaxy phone.

I'm not sure how much that applies to the camera. The S5 is widely thought to have a relatively great shooter.
    02-23-2015 08:04 AM
    I've had iPhone's in the past (3,4,5) and then switched to the S5 in April and now the Note 4 which I picked up about 3 weeks ago. As far as camera goes I like Samsung results but where the iPhone shines is in low light conditions but to me that's about it. I know 3 people who have made the iPhone to Galaxy S5 jump in the last 3 months and all of them are very happy with the camera and surprised as of to how much they like the Android OS after being with Apple for so long.
    02-23-2015 03:13 PM
    I don't consider myself to be a great photographer, however I'm always striving to improve. I've been more impressed with the pictures I took with my S5 than my 6 plus. Surely the iPhone is supposed to be easier to use than any galaxy phone.

For the use of the camera I prefer the Lumia Camera apps on WP than what android offers, the dedicated button for camera and delay to refocus, etc. also the integration with 3rd party camera apps on WP is better than android, the advantages of lens(apps) directly from the camera settings or edition apps directly from the picture.

But the Note 4 is great to take pictures without change of settings, is good to know that the picture will be good in auto mode.
    02-24-2015 11:47 AM