Hi! My SD card in my note 4 is 64gigs and is nearly full of images and videos. How do I get them to my HDD on my mac? I am using Android File Transfer and I click on "card" and select DCIM then select Camera and the program says Can't access device storage. My Note 4 is not locked. Is there a better app to transfer files?

Thanks.
    02-20-2015 07:58 AM
    Is there a better app to transfer files?
    Yes, it is called Windows.

Seriously though, don't you have a memory card slot you can just plug the card into on the Mac?
    02-20-2015 08:15 AM
    No not on me at the moment. Then I would have to take the card out of the Note 4 and I really don't want to do that.
    02-20-2015 08:24 AM
    No not on me at the moment. Then I would have to take the card out of the Note 4 and I really don't want to do that.
    I share a network folder on my computer and use "ES File Explorer" to transfer files to/from my Android devices via WiFi.
    02-20-2015 10:06 AM
    I share a network folder on my computer and use "ES File Explorer" to transfer files to/from my Android devices via WiFi.
    I believe he wants to transfer them to/from the external SD card. ES file explorer can't modify the SD card under KitKat, unless you root. It can only read them.
    02-20-2015 10:46 AM
    I believe he wants to transfer them to/from the external SD card. ES file explorer can't modify the SD card under KitKat, unless you root. It can only read them.
    Ah. The Note is the first device I've had that supports an SD card since KitKat came out. Thanks for the info - I was unaware of that.
    02-20-2015 11:10 AM
    Why exactly don't you want to do that???? That will be the easiest and fastest way to transfer THAT MANY pics and vids.
    02-20-2015 11:22 AM
    Hi! My SD card in my note 4 is 64gigs and is nearly full of images and videos. How do I get them to my HDD on my mac? I am using Android File Transfer and I click on "card" and select DCIM then select Camera and the program says Can't access device storage. My Note 4 is not locked. Is there a better app to transfer files?

Thanks.
    I have been using Android File Transfer and I have no issues transferring files.
    beh likes this.
    02-20-2015 11:52 AM