03-03-2015 11:04 AM
153 ... 567
tools
    I don't understand why this post has been drawn out like this. The OP should just get the phone that will make them happier.

Posted via the Android Central App
    jdfry15, Sammuel1973 and jayk82 like this.
    03-03-2015 02:07 AM

Nice try...but I let the stock prices do that.

But...I'll entertain your "defend android to the death point" with an iphone I can literally place my thumb on the text I want, and select cut, copy or paste in the very next click. The note 4 requires me to first long press it, then extend the bars to the area I want l, then decipher one of four pictures at the top, that have no text to actually tell you what they do, once I decide which one it is I then have to reach to the very top of the screen and make my selection. Define how that is better please....this isn't about brand preference, it's facts.

Posted via the Android Central App
    If you struggle to "decipher" what the secret code emblems at the top of the screen mean after selecting text, no one can help you there. This isn't National Treasure here, It's two pages overlapping.

And I don't defend Android to the death when we're discussing things that the iPhone does better. I will freely admit the iPhone is more consistent in it's performance, it takes much better low light photos, and it's build quality is second to none. However when people are grasping at straws to say that the iPhone is better just because that's what they're used to, I will point out the weaknesses in their arguments. If copy and paste is too complicated, and you hyperventilate when you might need to use your phone with both hands, i'm afraid you made the wrong choice when picking up the Note 4. You gotta do your research.
    03-03-2015 09:48 AM
    We appreciate everyone who participated in this thread giving their advice to the OP and hope that he has the best of luck with the phone of his choice. That's what it's all about, what works best. It's a personal thing.

With that in mind, this thread has pretty much run it's course and there really isn't much more to be said that hasn't already been said. So it's about time to close this thread.

For those who are into iOS and iPhones/iPads, there is a very friendly forum or "sister" site if it can be considered that called iMore at imore.com. You can easily get to it by clicking the little arrow to the right of the AndroidCentral logo at the top left of the page here. Your login here will work there. Lots of friendly people there and I go there occasionally because I do own an iPhone 6+.

For the rest of us, lets get back to doing what we do best in this forum, talking about the best phone ever and having some fun!

Say, did you hear about the two white Note 4s who walked into the bar...
    03-03-2015 11:04 AM
153 ... 567