So I checked out the update page I have seen people talking about. If you go through and click all of the phones the Note 4 is the first one that says "manufacturer development." the two phones listed before it say t-mobile is testing them and the others say completed. So I'm guessing it won't be long.

https://support.t-mobile.com/communi...tmoSUPDocTitle

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-24-2015 03:59 PM
    Manufacturer development means that Samsung is still working on the update for that model. Then TMobile gets it and works on it (probably for months). Then it gets soak-tested (IOW, a few brave souls risk their phones running it for a few months). Then it finally gets released - and by then 5.1 will already be out and in some phones. If you want a fast update release, buy the latest Nexus phone - that's what the update is initially written for. Once Google announces it, it's out quickly.
    02-24-2015 04:16 PM
    So I checked out the update page I have seen people talking about. If you go through and click all of the phones the Note 4 is the first one that says "manufacturer development." the two phones listed before it say t-mobile is testing them and the others say completed. So I'm guessing it won't be long.

https://support.t-mobile.com/communi...tmoSUPDocTitle

Posted via the Android Central App
    It will probably be summer or fall before we get it.
    02-24-2015 05:18 PM