so i started to try out the S-Voice app.
    at first i disabled it completely but i think it could come in handy for turning my bluetooth on and start music player when im driving.

i installed it completely and i kinda like it..
    OK Google works way better but there is no good support for system commands.

The only thing that is anoying me is that i have to say the wake up command twice.
    The first time the screen goes on and i see the MIC, and then i have to say the wake up command again to actualy speak to my phone..
    does anyone knows how to solve this ?
    02-25-2015 03:27 AM
    It's funny you should mention this, as like you I disabled it right out the gate, but last night I was thinking about playing about with it - I didn't even take any time to see if I liked it when I first got the phone. I'll maybe have a bash at it tonight and see if it's any good. I'm not one for talking to my phone though. Also, sorry I don't know the answer to your question.
    02-25-2015 04:34 AM
    It's funny you should mention this, as like you I disabled it right out the gate, but last night I was thinking about playing about with it - I didn't even take any time to see if I liked it when I first got the phone. I'll maybe have a bash at it tonight and see if it's any good. I'm not one for talking to my phone though. Also, sorry I don't know the answer to your question.
    haha indeed that's funny :-P
    beleve me, im not the person also that talks to its phone, but in some ways it could be handy.. the only thing i use it for atm is when i get in my car, i tell it to put my bluetooth on so i dont have to take the phone out of my pocket, put it on and wrestle to get it back in my pocket. so i like it so far !

you should give it a try
    02-25-2015 07:49 AM
    haha indeed that's funny :-P
    beleve me, im not the person also that talks to its phone, but in some ways it could be handy.. the only thing i use it for atm is when i get in my car, i tell it to put my bluetooth on so i dont have to take the phone out of my pocket, put it on and wrestle to get it back in my pocket. so i like it so far !

you should give it a try
    that sounds like a good plan, and yeah that's the only thing I think I would use it for also. right now my car is falling to pieces though, I have no heating and the radio is broke! I'm ready to drive it off a cliff lol - going to get a new car in a month or two so I'll need to get one with Bluetooth
    02-25-2015 08:44 AM
    nah i have to disable greenify in order to talk to my phone using s voice..
    but now i cant disable the s voice app anymore :S tried everything but DISABLE is greyed out in app settings grrr
    02-26-2015 05:25 AM