Factory Reset Question

BigCrimsonTX

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I want to factory reset my phone this weekend. Is there a way I can get have all the apps I currently have automatically download back opposed to having to DL them one buy one?

Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I want to factory reset my phone this weekend. Is there a way I can get have all the apps I currently have automatically download back opposed to having to DL them one buy one?

Thanks in advance.

There should be an option in back up and reset in Settings.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just to add to what Golfdriver97 had said, this will handle the bulk of it for you. Occasionally you may end up with a few apps that don't restore and you will have to go back to your Google Play account and manually redownload those. But its rare.

Don't forget too if you want to save and restore text messages you can use SMS Backup & Restore available on from the Play Store.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
No need to do anything all your apps if you downloaded from playstore is automatically backed up to your gmail account. The ones that you get separately you will need to download directly. I suggest you move those separate apps to dropbox and install it once you're all setup.
I forgot to mention once you're all setup you'll start seeing a bunch of apps start to download so you might want to make sure you are on wifi.

hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy