This started slow, maybe 2 weeks ago it started with the contacts not responding message. Now all my keyboard words are gone, madness that used to come up gone even my email address gone, plus I can put my phone on a charger with say 80% batterty so u can read on it and not lose battery. Used to be at 100% and stay there fast, now I do this and I'm at 64% after 2 hours on charger. I'm attaching screen shots of all my apps. Please help me I loved this phone before this. Not currently using a launcher.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails what is wrong with my note4-screenshot_2015-02-27-17-14-04.jpg   what is wrong with my note4-screenshot_2015-02-27-17-11-37.jpg   what is wrong with my note4-screenshot_2015-02-27-17-11-43.jpg   what is wrong with my note4-screenshot_2015-02-27-17-11-51.jpg   what is wrong with my note4-screenshot_2015-02-27-17-11-55.jpg  

what is wrong with my note4-screenshot_2015-02-27-17-12-06.jpg  
    02-27-2015 06:21 PM
    Try a couple of things. First, wipe the cache partition, which is a useful general troubleshooting step. No personal data will be lost: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-14686

If that doesn't help, try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps. If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-14673
    02-27-2015 06:52 PM
    My philosophy (and it hasn't changed in decades):

If the device is under warranty, and you can't fix it in 5 minutes, have it repaired or replaced. Bring the phone into your AT&T store and ask where the nearest Device Support Center is [it might be in that store, or it might be in another one nearby]. Talk to the people at the DSC. (Make sure you have everything backed up. The normal process for something like this - unless they spot something they can fix quickly - is to hand you another, working, phone set up on your account. You'll have to reinstall all your apps, data, pictures, etc., so if you don't always keep everything backed up, make sure you do it before bringing the phone in.

(Showing us your app drawer doesn't show us what's running, nor does it tell us how deeply you regularly discharge the battery, so the screenshots are just about useless. Screen shots of the 2 battery pages in Settings would be a little more useful. But getting the phone replaced [or even repaired] is going to be a lot faster than a few days of back and forth here. And you're on the best carrier for service - don't be surprised if they apologize for having to replace your phone. They did with both of my replacements.)

(BTW, get rid of Clean Master - it doesn't make the phone run faster or save battery, it wastes battery and makes the phone run slower. It would work great if this were a Windows phone, but the people at Cheetah don't seem to understand that Android doesn't work like Windows. CM Security too - it's written by the same "we don't know Android, but we can write apps" people.)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-27-2015 07:03 PM
    Sorry I thought seeing what apps I have installed might be helpful. Is there a similar app you'd recommend to replace clean master? I liked how on my note 3 I could boost thru the system but that's gone on the 4. Now I couldn't see 2 pages of battery but here's the 1 I could get

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails what is wrong with my note4-screenshot_2015-02-27-22-02-03.jpg  
    02-27-2015 11:04 PM
    Facebook is using too much power. Recent updates seem to have messed up Facebook--I had to uninstall mine because it was using too much battery on my Nexus 5. Waiting for them to fix the problem--in the meantime, I'm accessing the mobile Facebook website using Chrome. I would uninstall Facebook for now.

RAM "cleaner" apps, even if they're preinstalled, are just not particularly useful on a regular basis. "Boosting" RAM means force closing a bunch of apps in RAM. But Android likees to keep RAM relatively full (in order to make app opening and switching more efficient), so after you "boost" RAM, the system will automatically reopen apps (sometimes the same ones that were just closed). If you get into this close app-reopen app-close app cycle, it can use up more battery, because those processes use energy.

The main reason to force close an app is if it seems to be malfunctioning. For example, when I noticed Facebook was using excessive battery, I force closed it (from the Settings>Apps menu) to see what would happen. Battery use stabilized--but it wasn't worth keeping Facebook installed, because if I reopened it, or if it was automatically opened, it would start eating up battery again.
    02-28-2015 02:37 AM
    This fix is only for this models, like AT&T that came with Swype onboard or got the Play Store version afterward.
    Try going to application manager scroll over to all, scroll down to Samsung keyboard, tap it, scroll down to clear data, tap it.
    If are not using Swype go ahead and disable it by backing up 1 step after cleaning the Samsung keyboard and scroll down a little further to Swype, tap it and tap either disable or uninstall, whichever shows up. If you purchased Swype and use it you'll have to clear your Samsung keyboard every now and then.
    Hope that helps.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    02-28-2015 09:13 AM
    Have you tried closing all the apps or taking out the battery for a bit
    03-01-2015 09:15 PM