07-01-2015 04:23 PM
115 12345
tools
    If you are on TMobile and have jump... what difference those it makes ??? you won't spend $600+..... since the next phone will probably be out withing hte next 6 months ... in time for your and my jump ....
    Exactly
    03-04-2015 08:29 AM
    Nope. I'm loving my Note 4. Not upgrading at all. I LOVE this thing.

I love being able to pop in a fresh battery. I love my S pen. I love my ginormous gorgeous screen.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    03-04-2015 08:47 AM
    I won't now, but if I could trade for one, I probably would. Just have not been that impressed with the Note 4.
    In what ways do you find the Note 4 disappointing?

from the Note Edge📱✒📏
    03-04-2015 09:04 AM
    I can't see myself going back to the S line after getting used to the screen size on the Note 4. My plan is to try to wait for the Note 6 before I upgrade.

Posted from my SM-N910A
    03-04-2015 10:32 AM
    I had a Note 4 and a Nexus 6. I REALLY liked the Note 4, much more than the Nexus 6. But I'm going to end up with an S6 when it's available. I miss the smaller phone. I want something big enough to be able to watch the occasional video, but small enough that I can do just about anything with one hand. Sometimes that's all that's free when toting around a rambunctious 2 year old. But the Note is one incredible phone. I don't blame anyone for skipping out on the S6 to stick with the Note 4.
    DMarie04 likes this.
    03-04-2015 10:44 AM
    Amazing, the N4 had only been out since the end of October and people are already looking for a new device? The tail is wagging the dog here.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I've gotten three other phones since the Note 4 came out. Internet forums tend to attract fans and super-fans of a particular item or lifestyle. Most of us realize that this is not the norm in the marketplace, but we plan and budget to enjoy our hobbies. Some people like to ski while others like fine liquor. Those on Android Central tend to like smartphones that run the Android OS.
    V J, bassplayrguy, codeda and 1 others like this.
    03-04-2015 11:09 AM
    The only things I like about the S6 are the magnetic payment technology and improved fingerprint scanner. I hope those incorporated into the next version of the Note Edge. I don't want a smaller screen.
    03-04-2015 12:49 PM
    It's not much of an upgrade without an S pen, larger battery and 5.7 inch screen. I'll wait till the note 5 probably.

Posted via the Android Central App
    also, battery not replaceable & no SD card.
    03-04-2015 03:20 PM
    No going back to S series for me especially since they removed two deal breaker features.
    Stupid move on Samsung's part. They are not going to win over Apple lovers by dumbing down their phones.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    dcooper830 likes this.
    03-04-2015 04:04 PM
    The S6 doesn't have an SD card slot. It is a downgrade.
    The S6 doesn't have a removable battery. It is a downgrade.
    The S6 doesn't have a S pen. It is a downgrade.

And one other thing. The S6 doesn't have an SD card slot. It is a downgrade.
    Only appealing features to me in the S6, are the upgrade to the fingerprint scanner & that the QI Charging is baked in.... but I would never consider it as a replacement for my Note 4. No, I'm just as happy as can be with my Note 4 probably, until I see the Note 5....then I'll be in real trouble! Hopefully, Samsung will be sensible & ensure the Note line continues to retain all the productivity options like the sd card & ability to swap out the battery that so many of us Note users know & love!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    03-04-2015 04:29 PM
    I'm regretting not waiting for the s6, well the s6 edge...

I don't use my expandable storage now. Yea the spen is nice but I rarely use it. The screen size is nice.

And I seriously hate that missed out on the wireless charging. And being able to theme touchwiz now.

Like seriously Samsung. You can't place that on the note 4 too. Seriously. Also I like whole swipe to the side on the s6 edge. I'm glad it didn't look like the note edge. I found the edge so unappealing. Main reason I avoided the phone. Doing everything in my power not too just sell this phone and buy the s6 edge.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-04-2015 04:49 PM
    Why would I downgrade to a toy ? Not interested in the Samphone 6

no removable battery = downgrade
    no micro sd slot = downgrade
    no s-pen = downgrade
    higher dpi = small upgrade
    Exynos = let's see how the development fares with this cpu.
    fingerpint scanner = more possible spy options to create a more accurate profile and sell the data to adverstisers
    qi charging = couldn't care less I prefer my replacable batteries

Nope not even for free..Samsung messed up bigtime.
    03-04-2015 04:56 PM
    Piink-Maybe you should....it doesn't seem as though you're using the Note 4 to its full potential. That's not a dig, everyone's uses, needs & wants are different. I am often multitasking & use my spen 99% of the time, so the N4 is a great fit for me. I also decided I wanted to @ least try the QI Wireless Charging, so I bought a Qi Sview Case & got a Tylt Stand and ended up liking the convenience of it & the charge isn't bad either.
    In the end, all that matters is that *you're happy with your device....no matter which one that may be!* Good luck with your decision!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    Carrtman and akutch34 like this.
    03-04-2015 05:10 PM
    Going to upgrade from Note 4 to S6 or S6 Edge?
    Upgrade?....Don't think it is, young Padawan.
    03-04-2015 06:46 PM
    Going to upgrade from Note 4 to S6 or S6 Edge?
    The Note 4 and GS6 just are not the same type of phone. The GS6 has a better processor but other than that the specs are basically the same. Unless they suddenly make the screen bigger and add an S Pen, i dont consider it an upgrade. We will see what they do with a Note 5. If they go with the same build idea, enclosed case, then I probably would not get it right away. So like being able to swap things out if I need to.
    03-04-2015 06:57 PM
    The S6 doesn't have a removable battery. It is a downgrade.
    The S6 doesn't have a S pen. It is a downgrade.

And one other thing. The S6 doesn't have an SD card slot. It is a downgrade.
    But does the S6 have an SD slot?
    03-04-2015 07:00 PM
    I'm regretting not waiting for the s6, well the s6 edge...

I don't use my expandable storage now. Yea the spen is nice but I rarely use it. The screen size is nice.

And I seriously hate that missed out on the wireless charging. And being able to theme touchwiz now.

Like seriously Samsung. You can't place that on the note 4 too. Seriously. Also I like whole swipe to the side on the s6 edge. I'm glad it didn't look like the note edge. I found the edge so unappealing. Main reason I avoided the phone. Doing everything in my power not too just sell this phone and buy the s6 edge.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    You only live once.

from the Note Edge📱✒📏
    03-04-2015 08:01 PM
    Why would you do that? The Note 4 is only a few months old! You'd trade away the bigger screen, bigger battery, and S pen for the S6 or S6 Edge?

That's crazy, IMO.
    03-04-2015 08:19 PM
    Nope. No removable battery, no sale.
    03-04-2015 08:30 PM
    Nope! In my opinion Samsung shouldn't have removed the SD Card slot and the removable battery. Apple is obviously one of the biggest, if not the biggest competitor for Samsung in the mobile market and I think having these options gave them a leg up on Apple. Taking this away is taking away a benefit of having a Samsung.

I also think the edge function on the S6 is a flop. Note Edge makes use of the much better. I really don't care if the edges light up when my phone is face down, because I NEVER lay my phone face down! I also don't care to have quick access to 5 contacts. I don't make use of any priority list options on my N4 because I hate having multiple list for the same thing, contacts.

But that's just my opinion! I'll wait for the Note 5 or 6
    03-06-2015 06:03 AM
    Nope! In my opinion Samsung shouldn't have removed the SD Card slot and the removable battery. Apple is obviously one of the biggest, if not the biggest competitor for Samsung in the mobile market and I think having these options gave them a leg up on Apple. Taking this away is taking away a benefit of having a Samsung.

I also think the edge function on the S6 is a flop. Note Edge makes use of the much better. I really don't care if the edges light up when my phone is face down, because I NEVER lay my phone face down! I also don't care to have quick access to 5 contacts. I don't make use of any priority list options on my N4 because I hate having multiple list for the same thing, contacts.

But that's just my opinion! I'll wait for the Note 5 or 6
    One perspective is that the Edge brings uniqueness and many will be attracted to the premium and unique design.

♻from the Note 3📳
    03-06-2015 06:35 AM
    I simply can't go down to a smaller screen..will get the note 5 if it has the upgrades the S6 got
    03-06-2015 06:38 AM
    I simply can't go down to a smaller screen..will get the note 5 if it has the upgrades the S6 got
    The Note 5 will likely best the S6 in every way, hopefully, except a design that loses the removables.

♻from the Note III📳
    03-06-2015 07:03 AM
    Hell O !!!

Adegbenro Agoro. Galaxy Note 4.
    03-06-2015 08:37 AM
    Typo. I meant "HELL NO "!!!

Adegbenro Agoro. Galaxy Note 4.
    ToddK likes this.
    03-06-2015 08:57 AM
115 12345