07-01-2015 03:23 PM
115 ... 2345
tools
    No . The Note 4 is still better than the S6 and 6edge. The only things i like about the S6 and 6edge is the camera and fingerprint scanner lol other than that ill stick to my Note 4.

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
    03-06-2015 08:40 AM
    Not happening.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    03-06-2015 08:43 AM
    I've been reading the comments and I'm happy to see that the majority of people are against the upgrade.
    In my opinion, it isn't much of an upgrade anyway

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-06-2015 08:57 AM
    I've been reading the comments and I'm happy to see that the majority of people are against the upgrade.
    In my opinion, it isn't much of an upgrade anyway

It doesn't even remotely resemble what I'd consider an 'upgrade' to all that the Note 4 is. It's not even remotely close.

♻from the Note III🍶
    03-06-2015 09:19 AM
    I do really like the looks of the phone (s6 edge) but not sure if that is worth spending $600+ for the phone.
    I am with you. For me, the look of the S6 Edge is to die for, the best looking phone for now; my Note 4 is a close 2nd. I am 80% not interested in buying, the 20% depends how I like it after testing it.
    03-06-2015 09:36 AM
    +1k

03-06-2015 09:39 AM

Nope not even for free...
    😁
    03-06-2015 09:41 AM
    +1
    Two totally different products one is pen based, the other is not. Not an "upgrade" IMHO.

MsBlingberry likes this.
    03-06-2015 09:42 AM
    Not intrested. I love the s pen and great battery life. I'm not even sure I could consider it an upgrade. It's upsetting they decided to go with the look of the phone over function. But that is what the people want. Personally, I'd take ugly faux stitching and a plastic body for an SD card slot and replaceable battery. Not to mention now you have the potential to break either side of the phone. I hope the Note line doesn't follow what the S6 is doing.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
    MsBlingberry and dcooper830 like this.
    03-06-2015 11:56 AM
    I like the S6 and will be waiting for real life reviews on battery life and so forth. I love my note 4 but as a guy trying to carry it is a pain. Only think I'll miss is the removable storage, but that is why I'm waiting for the LG G4.
    03-06-2015 12:18 PM
    I like the S6 and will be waiting for real life reviews on battery life and so forth. I love my note 4 but as a guy trying to carry it is a pain. Only think I'll miss is the removable storage, but that is why I'm waiting for the LG G4.
    You don't use the S Pen?

♻from the Note III🍶
    03-06-2015 12:53 PM
    I admit I am a little jealous over the look of Samsung Pay and the camera updates.

I really want to stop carrying a bit wallet and have everything on my phone, but you can't use NFC everywhere and Google Wallet is a huge battery drain, plus you don't get all of your CC rewards.
    03-06-2015 01:17 PM
    Nope. S-pen love... removable battery, microSD.... perfect screen. Awesome build, love the look. ( I have the black one)

Hate iPhones for all those reasons too. :-)

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)
    03-06-2015 02:30 PM
    Nope, I'm a note fan through and through, if it doesn't have an s-pen, I'm not interested!

Posted via my awesome N4
    dcooper830 likes this.
    03-07-2015 03:45 AM
    I've gotten three other phones since the Note 4 came out. Internet forums tend to attract fans and super-fans of a particular item or lifestyle. Most of us realize that this is not the norm in the marketplace, but we plan and budget to enjoy our hobbies. Some people like to ski while others like fine liquor. Those on Android Central tend to like smartphones that run the Android OS.
    I'm holding steady with my last three purchases. But I've already got the cash to get the new iPhone 6s Plus outright.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    03-07-2015 04:49 AM
    I'm holding steady with my last three purchases. But I've already got the cash to get the new iPhone 6s Plus outright.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    You are wanting a 6+ more than your 6?

G3 📱🍭
    03-07-2015 07:32 AM
    You are wanting a 6+ more than your 6?

G3
    In September I will !!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    03-07-2015 07:33 AM
    I ❤️LOVE❤️ the emerald green color the S6 Edge comes in! I wish the regular S6 came in that color. I'm not 100% sure I like the narrower look of the Edge screen. I guess I'll have to see one in person first. I also like the fact that wireless charging is built right in.

With that being said, I'll probably stick to my Note 4. I'm trying to limit myself to two phones per year-- one iPhone and one Android. My phone addiction has gotten out of hand and I don't want to end up living in a cardboard box under a bridge and eating out of dumpsters! Lol! I am going to hold out for the Note 5. Plus, I'm still really loving my Note 4!😍

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-07-2015 08:24 AM
    +1

Posted via the Android Central App and Note 4
    03-07-2015 08:39 AM
    The manufacturer's made a mistake by churning phones so fast, everyone expects to much too soon, imo

Nope, they are doing exactly what they set out to do. Come out with a phone then 6 months later, come out with same phone with a different feature or two so the retarded consumers line up with money in hand. There's a reason why Google, Apple, & Microsoft are worth what they're worth and why Gates, Ballmer, and that ***** from Apple have the money they have.
    03-07-2015 02:23 PM
    Not intrested. I love the s pen and great battery life. I'm not even sure I could consider it an upgrade. It's upsetting they decided to go with the look of the phone over function. But that is what the people want. Personally, I'd take ugly faux stitching and a plastic body for an SD card slot and replaceable battery. Not to mention now you have the potential to break either side of the phone. I hope the Note line doesn't follow what the S6 is doing.

Just like the iPhone 4 and 4S. You don't know how many of those I've personally seen with a smashed back. My work issued piece of garbage 4S back glass broke recently when if fell out of my holster from top of an 8 foot ladder onto a tile floor.....IN AN OTTERBOX CASE.
    03-07-2015 02:28 PM
    Like I said before I'm keeping my Note 4 but those apple smart watches look pretty snazzy. I'm going to start a kickstarter fund for the $17000 option. Anyone willing to donate?

03-13-2015 07:40 PM
    Amazing, the N4 had only been out since the end of October and people are already looking for a new device? The tail is wagging the dog here.

I tend to start looking for something new right after I buy something new, but that's me. I had 8-9 phones last year, trying to curb it BIG time this year, maybe a Note 4/ Note Edge then Note 5 and that be it. iPhone 6+ right now but for the screen and internal storage, but I am wavering.
    03-13-2015 08:07 PM
    I admit I am a little jealous over the look of Samsung Pay and the camera updates.

I really want to stop carrying a bit wallet and have everything on my phone, but you can't use NFC everywhere and Google Wallet is a huge battery drain, plus you don't get all of your CC rewards.
    Are you going to spend the whole day making payments with Goggle Wallet ??? ... no right ... so what does it matter if it drains the battery if you are going to use it sporadically ???
    03-13-2015 08:21 PM
    Are you going to spend the whole day making payments with Goggle Wallet ??? ... no right ... so what does it matter if it drains the battery if you are going to use it sporadically ???
    Exactly. I use wallet a lot of places I just turn off nfc when not in use.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 rockin 5.0.1
    03-13-2015 10:11 PM
115 ... 2345