What texting app do you use?

Josh Griffith

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Ive been using textra a little bit but theirs been a little bit of lag with floating notifications and such. What app do you suggest?

Posted via the Android Central App

para4175

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I was using textra for the long st time... and just jumped to chomp figure might as well try something different and see how it goes

Munkypoo7

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I've used Chomp, Textra, QKSMS, YATAA, and Messenger (that google native one) and Evolve...

Only Evolve is left on my phone, it's my go to texting app now :)

Kane89

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Handcent. Been using it for many years. It has it's issues just like all the rest of them. I'm satisfied.

Devil Dog

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use Hangouts for everything, but has anyone tried the Verizon Messages app? It is actually a great app, I don't use it on my phone, but I do use it on my PC and tablets. It works much better than pushbullet or any of the bluetooth/wifi apps that sync your texts with another device.

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I use CHOMP...but lately I have been feeling it's getting too much as it crashes sometimes, and it uses a lot of battery. Does any 1 with CHOMP have lock screen pop ups enabled?

I tried Textra which is simple and clean, but I missed some of the features of chomp so came back to CHOMP!