Hi guys, I've had the note 4 for a few months now but every time i try to change the language i get an error that the Settings have stopped. Has anyone else had this before?

Second question: i'm on a 4G carrier right now but for some reason the symbol still only shows 3g or H+. Is there a way i can switch 4g on?
    03-04-2015 05:48 AM
    Hi guys, I've had the note 4 for a few months now but every time i try to change the language i get an error that the Settings have stopped. Has anyone else had this before?

Second question: i'm on a 4G carrier right now but for some reason the symbol still only shows 3g or H+. Is there a way i can switch 4g on?
    No I don't have that issue switching languages.

To get 4g you need to be in an area were 4G signal is propagated.
    03-04-2015 06:02 AM
    Did you buy the phone directly from your carrier, or did you get the phone from a third party?

The 4G standard is pretty loose.. It has allowed some carriers to claim 4G when they really only have an advanced 3G signal. They 'tweak' their phones to show 4G on the display.

My carrier supplied Note 4, (from Rogers in Canada) shows 4G when I'm outside an LTE area. I also have an iPad Air (which I bought directly from Apple). It only shows 3G when I'm outside an LTE area. Either way, they both get the same upload/download speeds, so it's not an issue.

I live just outside my carriers LTE coverage area. When I do go into the LTE area, both devices show 'LTE' on their screens.
    03-04-2015 08:05 AM
    Depends on where you are. H+ is considered to be 4g,depending on who you ask. 4g could be indicative of lte. It really depends on where you are and your carrier.

With regards to the language problem, try to clear app data and cache for the settings app. If that doesn't work then try a factory data reset
    03-04-2015 10:07 AM