My camera just doesen't stop shaking...not able to take steady pictures .. Hello all android maniacs

cyranoidy

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys!

To tell a bit of myself, i am quite new to this note 4 phablet, got it 2 months ago , and my phone before that was a s4 , well , i felt in love with this big screen and the quality that offers , but after a while , the problem started...

One day i was focusing in the camera app, all workingfine , and started to shake a bit the screen , onyfor 5 seconds and then stop, i didnt pay attention to it because it just happened 5 seconds , then after 2 days happened again but this time i couldnt stopit till i left my phone alone for 5 minutes , then the problem gone , but afterthat attempt , every timethat i work with the camera more than 10 seconds or so , the camera starts shaking , and no matter to go outof the camera program, resetting settings to default, trying with other camera apps like 360 , shaking the phone , i even insulted it many times, but doesent seem to help at all..... i have to leave the phone alone for 20 min or 30 and then camera works onle for 20 seconds or 1 min sometimes gives me a great day working 2 minutes but not usual, i tryied to restart the phone taking out battery but same result ....

I searched in many many maaany forums , spanish forums english forums , even german ones !!! (God bless google translator)
But seems that the only common problem that peoplehave with note 4 cameras is the focus problem ...

I will try to upload a video of the problem, because i havent found any similar issues arround...

Video here !!

Samsung Note 4 shaking Camera problem:

http://youtu.be/Y9nWy6Hb3Ek

By the way i have not rooted the terminal, when i bought it it had a samsung stock vodafone rom, and i changed the rom to the original samsung note 4 rom , so my knox is on 0, because it eas an original rom, everything was fine till now , after 3 months ...

I leavea screenshot of my phone software details ...

Can anyone give me some clue to search for the isuue, some recomendation to follow? I dont want to leave my phone in the guarantee of samsung , as they will leave me without my note4 for months ... i know them already from my s4 ...

Thanks for your help guys! and for this great community!!!!

Greetings from spain!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-08-01-36-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-08-01-36-29.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 102

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) Try a different camera app. (Try Open Camera.)

2) Try putting the phone down, waiting a minute, then see if it still shakes.

Let us know the results.

cyranoidy

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello! And thanks for the replies,

I tryed all camera apps in google playstore , and still not good, i downloaded the app "sensor box for android" for cheking the sensors maybe level or accelerometer broken, but all of them seems to be working fine, any clue what can be making shake the camera like this ?

Thanks in advance !

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781