Just wanted to know how everyday performance is while using it, as I am getting one soon.
    03-08-2015 06:23 PM
    Very pleased so far the speed is considerable over the Note2.
    03-08-2015 07:45 PM
    Very pleased so far the speed is considerable over the Note2.
    Thanks
    03-08-2015 08:54 PM
    It's been performing well can't complain.

Diggin this Note 4
    03-09-2015 01:25 AM
    Had mine since jan 12th, no problems. I dont use an sd card, i dont need the extra mem space, and i use the fast charger that came with it.

Its a big jump over the note 2, and a slight improvement over the note3.
    Battery life is good, but i still charge it on the days i work, on my days off i can skip a day of charging.

The s pen is improved, copy and paste is easy now, and i use that quite a bit.

The speaker seems a lot louder than on my 2 or 3, which is nice.

I dont use any launchers or root, and my phone doesnt lag at all, so if u do those it will be more that you want too, not need too.

Good luck!

Verizon Note4 w/ Otterbox Defender
    03-09-2015 01:45 AM
    I also bought mine in January.

I have mine rooted so I can block ads in apps, use a SD card and use the fast charger every time to charge the phone. There is no lag on this thing and it's still the perfect phone and the BEST phone I have ever owned... besides my Note Edge.
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-09-2015 02:52 AM
    Proud owner since Oct 16th. Very happy
    03-09-2015 04:29 AM
    I've had my N4 since Oct. 2014 along with a Samsung 64GB Micro SD Card. I use it daily from when I wake up until I fall asleep. I'm currently a student, so I'm using it for anything and everything. Whether its streaming shows from Drama Fever, listening to music from the Music Player or Milk with my Gear Circle, a wide variation of using multi windows including the S-Pen app, and Hancom Office. If it wasn't for the lack of a physical keyboard, I probably wouldn't even be using my MacBook Air that much to be honest. It has worked up to and a bit beyond my expectations with performance and battery life. But I've always been one to carry around an smartphone sized external battery bank. Have fun with it and enjoy it for what it is. Even though, its "old" technology with the S6 being released and the arrival of the note 5 coming up soon, it is hands down one of the best smartphones I've used and played around with. And lastly, if you're into using a stylus or pen, look now further. Hopefully, whenever Lollipop is released for my carrier, it will make the user experience a bit better.
    berdinkerdickle and aximtreo like this.
    03-09-2015 07:56 AM
    Posted this before but it still stands.

My thoughts on the Verizon Note 4 advantages over Verizon Note 3:
    -Significantly better battery life
    -Significantly better radio, especially in lower signal areas.
    -Runs substantially cooler
    -Charges significantly faster with adaptive charging.
    -Significantly easier to read outdoors
    -Camera is a MAJOR improvement in low light/motion shots. Note 4 has OIS.
    -Added fingerprint scanner (can be a bit finicky to use)
    -Added Heartrate monitor
    -Usage of Google "always listening" even when screen is off. Note 3 only had S-Voice always listening

Minor points:
    -Added aluminum frame
    -QHD

Cons:
    -Marginally heavier (I didn't really notice it)
    -No USB 3.0 (slower transfer speeds)
    -A hair taller (I didn't really notice it)
    -Speaker on the back
    03-09-2015 08:53 AM
    Got mine in December, shortly after release. Paid full price. Was (is) worth EVERY penny of the $720.00 I paid. I love this device! I honestly couldn't give you ONE THING that I don't like about it! Love the size, features, practicality, form, function, design/looks, feel, speed, quality...it's just plain phenomenally incredibly awesome! My son has the 3, and I DO think I'd prefer the speaker on the bottom, BUT, it IS a great speaker so even when I lay it flat on the table watching a movie or You Tube I still get sound that is plenty loud enough and with the same great quality. The battery life is unbelievable too, for such a huge device (of course with bigger battery) it amazes me that this can last 12 plus hours of being used, not just standby. I am a heavy user and I'm very impressed and happy with the battery life!

Seriously, you won't be disappointed. Call quality is great, as is the volume, amazing display, love the S-pen...get one, you won't regret it. And no, I don't work for Samsung or Verizon LOL.

Posted via the awesomest phone EVER...the Note 4.
    aximtreo and berdinkerdickle like this.
    03-09-2015 07:56 PM
    I have the Note2.
    I had been debating over the S5 or Note4.
    I kinda been thinking the S5 might be my perfect size.
    S4 was too small for me.
    After much deliberation, I've decided to get the Note4. I want the Beast as I've heard many call it.
    Tabbiel1989, Tatt2014 and aximtreo like this.
    03-09-2015 08:20 PM
    Proud owner since January 12. Hands down the best phone I've every owned. I'm using it for everything (listening to music, daily tasks, work notes and even some YouTube watching)..

No matter what I'm throwing at it this beast is just blazing fast. Rooted to blog ads and remove bloat
    03-10-2015 02:39 AM
    best. can't complain..
    aximtreo and Tatt2014 like this.
    03-10-2015 05:33 AM
    Have had mine for a week. Great device. Was coming from Note 3. Major difference is the camera - quality and speed, both positive. Put mine straight onto Lollipop so have no KitKat comparative data, but On Screen Times are better than on the Note 3
    03-10-2015 11:03 AM
    Had it since Launch. It's doing great.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-10-2015 05:23 PM
    Fannnntastic! Had it since November

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-12-2015 02:46 PM
    Had it since November and is running same as when I got it
    03-12-2015 03:25 PM