Note 4 too heavy?

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
So I am hesitating between the Note 4/Edge and the S6 Edge, the Note 4 screen is perfect for my eyes but I am afraid of the weight of the phone.
When I do jogging I put my phone in my shorts pocket, with my M8 and its Dot View cover I have to tighten my belt at maximum so the shorts are not going down!
M8 + dot view cover must be about 180gr
So any of you found the Note 4 to heavy for this kind of situations?

Infernalblaze

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Personally my note 4 when it was naked was not that heavy in the pocket. The otter box I have on it now def adds weight but I would say the note 4 isn't that heavy.

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
So I am hesitating between the Note 4/Edge and the S6 Edge, the Note 4 screen is perfect for my eyes but I am afraid of the weight of the phone.
When I do jogging I put my phone in my shorts pocket, with my M8 and its Dot View cover I have to tighten my belt at maximum so the shorts are not going down!
M8 + dot view cover must be about 180gr
So any of you found the Note 4 to heavy for this kind of situations?

I say get shots have that big pockets....If not, get one of those Arm bands with which you can strap your phone to your hand!

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Personally my note 4 when it was naked was not that heavy in the pocket. The otter box I have on it now def adds weight but I would say the note 4 isn't that heavy.

In hand the M8 and its cover seemed even heavier, but there is the proportion weight/dimensions that give that effect.
I really liked the Note 4/Edge and it will probably be 400-500$ less than S6 Edge but this particular thing s holding me off.
As for the armband, it will look awfully large on my arm as I brought an armband for the M7 that I never used because it was so ugly. I bought a Sony SBH50 BT earphones to keep my phone in the pocket. The actual Adidas Climacool shorts are so light that a weighty phone will make it unbalanced

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
In hand the M8 and its cover seemed even heavier, but there is the proportion weight/dimensions that give that effect.
I really liked the Note 4/Edge and it will probably be 400-500$ less than S6 Edge but this particular thing s holding me off.
As for the armband, it will look awfully large on my arm as I brought an armband for the M7 that I never used because it was so ugly. I bought a Sony SBH50 BT earphones to keep my phone in the pocket. The actual Adidas Climacool shorts are so light that a weighty phone will make it unbalanced

Note 4 Edge is CHEAPER than S6 Edge? WOW. Definitely something wrong there. Is anyone really that out of their damn mind???

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Don't forget the Note 4 is 6 months old while the S6 Edge will be out in a month, the S6 Edge which will be at 1050$ in April will cost 600$ in August ;)
Anyway is that true the Note 4 screen is brighter than Note Edge?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Don't forget the Note 4 is 6 months old while the S6 Edge will be out in a month, the S6 Edge which will be at 1050$ in April will cost 600$ in August ;)
Anyway is that true the Note 4 screen is brighter than Note Edge?

****, my N4 was $700 in February. It hurt a little.

Sent from my glorious note 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol