I apologize if this request was posted elsewhere, but the SNOTE threads I saw were either much older or regarding other devices/tabs. I have a stock Note 4.
    Issue: I CANNOT get my SNOTE App to sync no matter what!! When I go into my Samsung Accnt., I use my Gmail address, & it's displayed at the top of the screen with a bright red sync symbol to the left. When I long press on my Gmail address, everything listed underneath is ok except for the SNote. So far I have tried the following:
    * Cleared Cache-Samsung Account
    *Cleared Cache -SNOTE App
    *ForceStopped Samsung Account
    *F.S the SNOTE App.
    *Deleted my Samsung Account & then Re-Adding it. I did this about a dozen times! I also tried restarting my phone aftr deleting/Re-Adding the Sam. Account. Once the account has been removed/re-added, it WILL make the SNOTE initially turn green & it does start to sync (& it changes the old sync date to todays) but before it's done, the red sync symbol reappears with the same message @ the bottom saying "problem w/sync w/be back shortly." This has been going on almost 2 months now!

I wasn't sure about uninstalling the updates because I'm not really sure if the issue is with my Samsung Account or the SNOTE app. although, I think it may be the latter since everything else in my Samsung Account is fine?
    Should I try to uninstall the updates in the S Note app or the Sam. Acct? Or, is a factory reset all that's left to try & resolve this?? Really frustrated w/this! Oh BTW, I did reach out to Samsung & there advise was to delete my Samsung Account & Re-Add it! One last thing, I did check my Gmail also & all seems to be ok with it...my calendars are syncing & I don't see any issues with it.

Any help would be really great! Thanks a lot! DMarie.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    Attached Thumbnails Need Help With A New SNOTE Issue-Note 4 - cannot get it to sync-2015-03-12-00.55.46.jpg   Need Help With A New SNOTE Issue-Note 4 - cannot get it to sync-2015-03-12-00.53.37.jpg  
    03-11-2015 08:01 PM
    Hey shot in the dark here, but try clearing data in the s note app. It's worth a shot.

Sent from my glorious note 4.
    03-11-2015 08:14 PM
    Hi Carlos, thanks for the reply. I did try clearing the data this a.m. but no luck! I'm grateful for the suggestion though. Anyone else have any other suggestions????

03-12-2015 01:33 PM
    Is it set to sync on wifi only? I sync my snotes from the snote app. I click on the icon on my desktop and the notebook picture pops up. I click on the 3 dots and click on settings, then click on Samsung account and click on sync snote. That works for me.

via The Note 4
    03-13-2015 12:00 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and I had a problem with S note. .My notes would disappear after 3 days! this has happened several times!..I contacted Samsung to report the problem....I have tried to use S note sense I reported the issue, and works fine!.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2015 01:17 PM
    I apologize if this request was posted elsewhere, but the SNOTE threads I saw were either much older or regarding other devices/tabs. I have a stock Note 4.
    Issue: I CANNOT get my SNOTE App to sync no matter what!! When I go into my Samsung Accnt., I use my Gmail address, & it's displayed at the top of the screen with a bright red sync symbol to the left. When I long press on my Gmail address, everything listed underneath is ok except for the SNote. So far I have tried the following:
    * Cleared Cache-Samsung Account
    *Cleared Cache -SNOTE App
    *ForceStopped Samsung Account
    *F.S the SNOTE App.
    *Deleted my Samsung Account & then Re-Adding it. I did this about a dozen times! I also tried restarting my phone aftr deleting/Re-Adding the Sam. Account. Once the account has been removed/re-added, it WILL make the SNOTE initially turn green & it does start to sync (& it changes the old sync date to todays) but before it's done, the red sync symbol reappears with the same message @ the bottom saying "problem w/sync w/be back shortly." This has been going on almost 2 months now!

I wasn't sure about uninstalling the updates because I'm not really sure if the issue is with my Samsung Account or the SNOTE app. although, I think it may be the latter since everything else in my Samsung Account is fine?
    Should I try to uninstall the updates in the S Note app or the Sam. Acct? Or, is a factory reset all that's left to try & resolve this?? Really frustrated w/this! Oh BTW, I did reach out to Samsung & there advise was to delete my Samsung Account & Re-Add it! One last thing, I did check my Gmail also & all seems to be ok with it...my calendars are syncing & I don't see any issues with it.

Any help would be really great! Thanks a lot! DMarie.

Do you have 2-step authentication enabled on your Gmail account? I noticed this is the reason why it won't sync for me. I'm not willing to disable 2-step so I've been just syncing it with Evernote instead.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4
    03-14-2015 11:50 PM
    No, I don't have the 2 step verification enabled.

03-23-2015 09:12 AM
    Is it set to sync on wifi only? I sync my snotes from the snote app. I click on the icon on my desktop and the notebook picture pops up. I click on the 3 dots and click on settings, then click on Samsung account and click on sync snote. That works for me.

via The Note 4
    Msndrstood- Hi & thanks for replying. I did have a check by sync thru wifi. I did try uncheckiing it but still get the same sync error results. If I go into SNOTE & tap the three dots, select my Samsung Account and then sync SNOTE I still get the same error message!
    Any other thoughts???

Attached Thumbnails Need Help With A New SNOTE Issue-Note 4 - cannot get it to sync-screenshot_2015-03-23-10-20-04.jpg  
    03-23-2015 09:31 AM
    I get that error message at times, just keep trying, it will sync eventually. That has been my experience. Hope it works out for you!

via The Note 4
    03-23-2015 11:06 AM
    I get that error message at times, just keep trying, it will sync eventually. That has been my experience. Hope it works out for you!

via The Note 4
    Unfortunately for me, this has been going on for a couple of months now. ...very frustrating!
    Thanks to everyone who replied, still open to any other poss. resolutions.

03-23-2015 11:28 AM
    I have had problems with s note where my notes would disappear after 3 days, this has happened several times...I contacted Verizon and they told me this is a Samsung issue and to contact Bestbuy and talk with the Samsung rep...I am going into the store today. I will report there findings.

03-24-2015 09:51 AM
    I went into Bestbuy and discussed my issue with S note and the Samsung Representative told me to go to S note 's setting' and uncheck all the boxes...he believed there could be a glitch with the server?...I hope this will help!..

03-24-2015 02:52 PM
    If you are having problems with Samsung phones you can go to bestbuy and talk to a Samesung person,they will assest you!

03-24-2015 02:57 PM
    Are you trying to sync with the notes open and un-saved? I was trying to do this as well and could never get the notes to sync until I realized it would only sync with the notes I wanted sync'd were saved and closed on both apps.
    05-16-2015 01:39 PM
    Hi everyone & thanks to each of you who replied to my post! While nothing I tried seemed to fix this SNOTE sync issue, after updating to L. (which initially, caused several issues on my N4,) I cleared the Cache & then did a Master Reset. After that, somehow the SNOTE issue was FINALLY Fixed!! My Note is also running much better on L. after the Master Reset. Thanks again everyone!

Posted By MY Next Big Thing, The Galaxy Note 4!
    05-17-2015 08:51 AM
    Have you used debloater, or other kind of software to hide/disable packages? This "debloating" is often performed by users, without a full understanding of what they are disabling. One such packages is Samsung Push service: com.sec.spp.push
    You would need to un-disable this package.
    Try and see if that helps
    10-21-2016 02:49 PM
    i fixed the problem by uninstalling the snote app and downloading it from play store
    07-04-2017 05:43 AM