Gallery question

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello to all of you... Just got a Note 4 and it's my first Samsung phone since my GNex. I'm working through learning Touchwiz but so far I'm liking the phone a lot.

I had a quick question I was hoping someone might be able to help with. In the Gallery app, how do you hide an album? I'm not able to figure out how to do that. I always have two folders which contain album art or something related to music I keep on my phone, and on every phone they show up in the Gallery. Not a big issue, but I usually try to hide those just to reduce the clutter. Does anyone here know how to do that? If not, is there a way to switch to the default gallery to a third party app? Many thanks in advance...

wms3

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
you could long press and move to private.

Using the stock gallery app when I long press on a folder I do not see the option to move to private. Like the OP I have some folders with album art that I'd rather not see in the gallery

Posted from my Sammy Note 4

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Using the stock gallery app when I long press on a folder I do not see the option to move to private. Like the OP I have some folders with album art that I'd rather not see in the gallery

Posted from my Sammy Note 4

Go to the quick control widgets. Near the bottom, you will see a toggle for "Private Mode". Walk through that and it will enable it for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma