35 12
tools
    Nvidia shield (i know, its a tablet)
    nexus 6
    lg g3
    htc one
    thats all! i don't see many good phones these days
    03-15-2015 10:23 AM
    I had the 6 plus prior to the note 4. Couldn't handle 2 models that bent. And yes I baby my phones. But just putting my phone in my pocket and walking shouldn't make it bend IMO.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Are we Still trying to beat this dead horse? the 6+ does not bend unless you sit on it while wearing your skinny jeans.
    I have had the 6+ twice now, carry it in my front pocket with NO CASE and is does NOT bend. I have had this phone for 4 months, if it was going to bend it would have done so already....
    I work at apple and have literally seen 2 people with bent phones. of course they claim the phone just went flaccid.... complete BS.....
    give up on this FUD....
    03-15-2015 12:01 PM
    Are we Still trying to beat this dead horse? the 6+ does not bend unless you sit on it while wearing your skinny jeans.
    I have had the 6+ twice now, carry it in my front pocket with NO CASE and is does NOT bend. I have had this phone for 4 months, if it was going to bend it would have done so already....
    I work at apple and have literally seen 2 people with bent phones. of course they claim the phone just went flaccid.... complete BS.....
    give up on this FUD....
    Understood. I haven't even heard of any bent Note Edges or Note 4s or Note 3s. Therefore, I must admit, I'm not overly concerned since I no longer have a 6+.

📐♻from the dark side of the n.Edge✒
    03-15-2015 02:43 PM
    Quite happy with the Note, but if I had to, I would consider the S6 edge, or the HTC One M9

03-15-2015 04:28 PM
    the only thing that comes close to the Note 4 for me is the iPhone 6+. having had a good play with my mates 6+ it is undeniably a stunning piece of hardware. however, I could never go back to iOS in it's current state. its such a waste of that lovely hardware.

The only thing that could really pull me away from the Note 4 is the Note 5
    03-15-2015 05:03 PM
    give up on this FUD....
    Well. Uh...i had a 6 plus. I don't wear skinny jeans. I didn't put it in my back pocket, and it bent. Clearly it's a problem. No need to give up on this FUD(?) . Thanks.

03-16-2015 12:06 PM
    Iphone 6 Pluses are bending. ... and I do believe they are bending at a higher rate than the competition. There's no benefit in denying it and I'm confident Apple will address the issue in the next model. ...in fact, I have 50¢ that says the next model is more rigid (which, in of itself, is confirmation that it needs to be). Anyone want to take that bet?

♻from the Note 4 📶
    03-16-2015 12:56 PM
    03-16-2015 10:21 PM
    Is the grass greener on the other side? Probably not, but I'd try the iPhone 6 plus.

03-17-2015 08:01 AM
    Is the grass greener on the other side? Probably not, but I'd try the iPhone 6 plus.

I did, I think you'd wanna come home before long.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶🍫
    03-17-2015 08:52 AM
35 12