What would you get instead?

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
If you didn't have your note 4 or wish you could exchange it for something else, what would that be?

I personally really want to try the blackberry passport.

Posted via the Android Central App

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I had the 6 plus prior to the note 4. Couldn't handle 2 models that bent. And yes I baby my phones. But just putting my phone in my pocket and walking shouldn't make it bend IMO.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
If got rid of my note 4 i would most likely go to the motorola droid turbo. I bounce back and forth from the note line to the droid line, the big battery is what draws me. I love the droid turbo, got it on release day, but started missing my note 3, so after a few months i got note 4.

Verizon Note4 w/ Otterbox Defender

gaddang2

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I came from a Droid Turbo, and before that the 2014 Moto X. I miss active display. I would consider the Nexus 6 since my familiarity is with Moto phones, but I'm curious about LG'S G4.

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I came from a Droid Turbo, and before that the 2014 Moto X. I miss active display. I would consider the Nexus 6 since my familiarity is with Moto phones, but I'm curious about LG'S G4.

Have you tried Dynamic Notifications? Very similar to active display. I use Agent to replace Moto Assist. I love the screen and battery but miss the Moto software from the X.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6 plus or wait with my backup phone until the Galaxy s6 edge or lg G4 came out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If I wouldn't have switched to the note 4 I probably would have stuck with my Galaxy s5 until the s6 came out.

Last edited:

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I would get a Nexus line...the Nexus 6.
Just cuz I can receive those software updates in a timely fashion...Samsung has great phones, but not recieving those updates kinda makes me feel left out!

If not nexus 6, then I would want the Note 4 edge...or Samsung S6 edge!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon