What would you get instead?

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I was VERY close to getting a G3 but the camera shoot/save speed with flash on of the Note4 won my testing in the store thus why I chose it instead. Everything else was a wash to me as far as features they both shared. I got a faster photo save and the s pen by going with the Note4.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I only have eyes for the Note 4 as I gotta have the S-Pen and a user-replaceable battery! Anything less just doesn't cut it. :) Otherwise if not for the Note 4 I'd be back on my Note 2 (still have it as a backup).
The Note Edge has everything the Note 4 has and more. I love them both for good reason.

♻from the Alpha📶

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I only have eyes for the Note 4 as I gotta have the S-Pen and a user-replaceable battery! Anything less just doesn't cut it. :) Otherwise if not for the Note 4 I'd be back on my Note 2 (still have it as a backup).

I need the s-pen for work so my Note 4 is perfect. I use it every day to take field notes. I also have my old Note 2 as a backup. No other phone tickles my fancy like the Note series.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I almost was stuck in this dilemma a few days ago. I Love my Note 4 but was having problems with Verizon and left them with a Verizon Note 4. Then I had nothing but problems with it on AT$T. Everything worked, but hotspot and I kept dropping signal to nothing during calls. I was going to switch to a different phone on AT&T, because I didn't want to pay THEIR price for the Note 4. I ended up just trading it in and at least getting something off the price, but needed the Note 4. I use the S Pen a lot (suck at texting), and need the bigger phone for my older eyes. The Note 4 is actually the first phone I can see myself keeping a very long time and still be happy with it.

I was considering other phones, like S5 or S6, even a Motorola, but ended up back to the Note 4. Cost me a bit, but well worth it. I'll never go back to Verizon, they screwed and Lied to me One time too many to ever get any business from me again. So happy on AT&T with my New Note 4 and if I had to get something else, would have saved a little money and gone back to the Note 3. Iphones never will be an Option, toooooooo boring! LOL

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the 6 plus prior to the note 4. Couldn't handle 2 models that bent. And yes I baby my phones. But just putting my phone in my pocket and walking shouldn't make it bend IMO.

Posted via the Android Central App

Are we Still trying to beat this dead horse? the 6+ does not bend unless you sit on it while wearing your skinny jeans.
I have had the 6+ twice now, carry it in my front pocket with NO CASE and is does NOT bend. I have had this phone for 4 months, if it was going to bend it would have done so already....
I work at apple and have literally seen 2 people with bent phones. of course they claim the phone just went flaccid.... complete BS.....
give up on this FUD....

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Are we Still trying to beat this dead horse? the 6+ does not bend unless you sit on it while wearing your skinny jeans.
I have had the 6+ twice now, carry it in my front pocket with NO CASE and is does NOT bend. I have had this phone for 4 months, if it was going to bend it would have done so already....
I work at apple and have literally seen 2 people with bent phones. of course they claim the phone just went flaccid.... complete BS.....
give up on this FUD....
Understood. I haven't even heard of any bent Note Edges or Note 4s or Note 3s. Therefore, I must admit, I'm not overly concerned since I no longer have a 6+.

📐♻from the dark side of the n.Edge✒

gnjusss

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Quite happy with the Note, but if I had to, I would consider the S6 edge, or the HTC One M9

geoffr86

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
the only thing that comes close to the Note 4 for me is the iPhone 6+. having had a good play with my mates 6+ it is undeniably a stunning piece of hardware. however, I could never go back to iOS in it's current state. its such a waste of that lovely hardware.

The only thing that could really pull me away from the Note 4 is the Note 5 :cool:

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
give up on this FUD....

Well. Uh...i had a 6 plus. I don't wear skinny jeans. I didn't put it in my back pocket, and it bent. Clearly it's a problem. No need to give up on this FUD(?) . Thanks.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Iphone 6 Pluses are bending. ... and I do believe they are bending at a higher rate than the competition. There's no benefit in denying it and I'm confident Apple will address the issue in the next model. ...in fact, I have 50¢ that says the next model is more rigid (which, in of itself, is confirmation that it needs to be). Anyone want to take that bet?

♻from the Note 4 📶

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol