photos disappeared

slowmomomo

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi!
I'm running a Note 4 with Android 4.4.4 (not rooted, stock camera app) and my photos that I have taken with the camera just disappeared.
Only 1 photo is left in the DCIM/Camera folder.
Other images that were on the device are still there.
Did someone else encounter this with a Note 4?
Similar problems seems to have happened with the Note 3 and other Samsung devices before
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-missing-disappeared-photos-taken-camera.html

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Had the same problem though in my case the pictures blacked out. I get a can't access media message which is pretty annoying. Thankfully auto backup of Google plus meant I still have a copy of the photos. You can imagine how frustrating that would have been for me after a vacation to the carribean.

Posted via the Android Central App

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Had the same problem though in my case the pictures blacked out. I get a can't access media message which is pretty annoying. Thankfully auto backup of Google plus meant I still have a copy of the photos. You can imagine how frustrating that would have been for me after a vacation to the carribean.

On vacation where I really do not want to lose any pictures, I back them up to some kind of removable device daily. If they're important I never trust a single storage location - learned that lesson the hard way.

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
On vacation where I really do not want to lose any pictures, I back them up to some kind of removable device daily. If they're important I never trust a single storage location - learned that lesson the hard way.

Thanks. I'll be sure to adopt this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante