IS there a way to do this?
    I downloaded something online and got the remote play app.BUT when I turn on my ps4 dualshock controller it signs and boots off.. is there anyway to fix this ?

Thank you in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-14-2015 11:37 PM
    03-15-2015 12:21 AM
    I don't get how to do it. I'm not an android rooting wiz.. I don't get the stuff on there. I came from Apple where everything is easier..

Now I asked here bec it's a Samsung android forum. Why do you have to be a smartass about it

03-15-2015 12:29 AM
    The answer and link supplied by ohbreeeezy is the known correct way to download and apply the software required to make the ps4 remote work with android devices. Give it a try.
    03-15-2015 12:56 AM
    Works for me. Works best in the house using the same wifi. Depends on your connection outside of the house.

03-15-2015 01:02 AM
    The answer and link supplied by ohbreeeezy is the known correct way to download and apply the software required to make the ps4 remote work with android devices. Give it a try.
    I'm sorry I still don't get what those mean.. I'm used to cydia packages download reboot install..

Can you please guide me step by step? I don't know what rooting is or if I need to be to remote play..

IL pay you via Venmo or PayPal if anyone can help me play my ps4 and controller on my note 4..

The 4k display would be awesome for gaming

03-15-2015 01:03 AM
    Do this and it will work.

and I wasn't trying to be a smartass...
    03-15-2015 02:13 AM
    Do this and it will work.

and I wasn't trying to be a smartass...
    I am sorry .. I was able to download the remote play app but I cannot connect my dualshock4.. When I do the two user account when I log into my fake user on the remote play app it does not let me connect to the ps4.. I need to be logged on to my main account on the remote play app in order to connect it to my phone to ps4..now with that said when I try to sync my controller it boots me off.. Any help is would be appreciated

03-15-2015 05:54 AM
    Stop whining. Your asking for something a bit more advanced to do on ur android phone. IPhone users would all be saying as such if they went from an iPhone to rooting an android. Join xda, and read. If u go on there whining and demanding u aren't going to get much help. Xda is the key to u learning some basic and more advanced things to do with ur phone. It's not hard to root ur note 4. Takes like 2 minutes with ur phone rebooting. Omg so hard...
    03-23-2015 03:22 PM
    I am sorry .. I was able to download the remote play app but I cannot connect my dualshock4.. When I do the two user account when I log into my fake user on the remote play app it does not let me connect to the ps4.. I need to be logged on to my main account on the remote play app in order to connect it to my phone to ps4..now with that said when I try to sync my controller it boots me off.. Any help is would be appreciated

Have you tried connecting the controller to your phone instead of the ps4? Maybe the ps4 is looking to pair instead of the phone
    07-08-2015 02:51 PM