N4 Wind Mobile CANADA SM-N910W8 - Lollipop 5.0

googler003

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Wondering if any Canadian Note 4 wind carrier specific users have received any news about when the Lollipop update will be rolled out to us Canadians??

Seems like a lot of places around the world have started to get updates. I have searched the web but no news for the SM-N910W8 model specifically.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Update rollouts are trade secrets. Anyone getting a legitimate notification is an employee of the company and would at least get fired for telling anyone. All else is rumors and more-or-less-educated guesses. (The ROM is probably going to be the US TMobile ROM in an unlocked phone, the same thing they've been doing. That would mean that the rollout depends on TMobile's finishing the update and the testing.)

Jamil Merchant

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just checked and I saw an update. Its around 998mb. I am currently roaming on T mobile network (in Chicago for work so roaming on t mobile). I never got a indication but randomly checked for it since all the us carriers are getting it. Not sure if its a fluke but its worth a try to check for the download.

googler003

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I just checked and I saw an update. Its around 998mb. I am currently roaming on T mobile network (in Chicago for work so roaming on t mobile). I never got a indication but randomly checked for it since all the us carriers are getting it. Not sure if its a fluke but its worth a try to check for the download.

Thanks. Yes it's 5.0.1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173