I am asking for my husband. He is picking up his new Note 4 today and will be migrating from iPhone 4s. I am strictly an Android person and of absolutely no help.

I asked him what he wanted to migrate -- at first he said his "Notes" but now he wants pictures, etc., and I guess whatever else you can take off the phone. Read another post on Android Central which recommended syncing his IMAP Google account but not sure what will actually sync over.

Any help appreciated!
    03-16-2015 12:26 PM
    I came from a iPhone 4S to Note 4,

Download Smart Switch on the Note 4 it will sync Contacts an pictures and more...

Tho for me I just took all my contacts and added them to my Google acc.

But if you use Contract pictures you will lose them cause iPhones won't allow it it's something that it keeps but as long as you have a pic you can re add it...

All my calendar was sync with Google also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    skatergirl likes this.
    03-16-2015 12:42 PM
    Agree, Smart Switch is great. If he uses the cloud then sync the iPhone with the cloud, if he uses iTunes then sync with iTunes before you use Smart Switch (I used iTunes). You can select the types of items you want (calendar, contacts, pictures, music and so on). It grabbed everything... notes, text messages... everything, I was pretty impressed with how easy it was and how well it worked.
    03-16-2015 05:09 PM