Video editor recommendations?

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: video editor

The three dots at the top right side of the stock video player has an edit menu selection. There a couple to choose from on my Note 4. Studio and Video Editor.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

So I download the video I shoot onto a Solid State Drive on my water cooled 4.26 GHz I7-HexaCore 990 Extreme and edit my video using Adobe Premiere Pro. Turning QHD/HD video into something usable is really beyond the time constraints of your standard desktop or laptop much less your phone.

JMHO

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

VivaVideo is amazing. Take your time and teach yourself how to use it...very powerful FREE video editing app.

Posted via the Android Central App using the Note 4

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site

I wish I was good at edition videos - I am not an apple fan, but they seem to have this down.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site

VivaVideo is amazing. Take your time and teach yourself how to use it...very powerful FREE video editing app.

I tried that app but every video I played with, it put a nice VivaVideo banner on the bottom right of my doctored video. Immediately uninstalled. To be honest, I was using the free version. If the paid version does not do this, I'd be willing to purchase it.

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

I tried that app but every video I played with, it put a nice VivaVideo banner on the bottom right of my doctored video. Immediately uninstalled. To be honest, I was using the free version. If the paid version does not do this, I'd be willing to purchase it.

The watermark is gone in the Pro, and I feel the Pro is worth it. But for the free features...I didn't mind the watermark.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site

The watermark is gone in the Pro, and I feel the Pro is worth it. But for the free features...I didn't mind the watermark.

Watermark. That's the word I was looking for. Thanks for the info on the paid version. I may have to splurge for it.

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

Watermark. That's the word I was looking for. Thanks for the info on the paid version. I may have to splurge for it.

I didn't like the app the first time I used it...but I tried it again and spent some time on it, getting to know its features and how to use them. I was quite impressed. I hope you enjoy it. And if you come across any others...let me know...I am always looking! :)

shareitforpc

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I think that Viva Video App is one of the best Video editing tool which you can consider for your general need of editing directly from Android smartphone.

jerryisaacs

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site

I'm tired of installing apps and then finding that I have to pay an annual ransom to get rid of the watermark or the ten second file length limitation. I want to know ahead of time exactly how much it is really going to cost. Right now I want an app for a few bucks that will allow me to trim frames out. Later I might want to learn all the other bells and whistles. Where should I start?

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I'm tired of installing apps and then finding that I have to pay an annual ransom to get rid of the watermark or the ten second file length limitation. I want to know ahead of time exactly how much it is really going to cost. Right now I want an app for a few bucks that will allow me to trim frames out. Later I might want to learn all the other bells and whistles. Where should I start?

I don't remember if I paid for it but KineMaster is pretty good (put together a nice video of my daughter's first day at the zoo) - and Samsung's stock video editor can get the job done.

jerryisaacs

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site

Thanks. I found a free app called VideoPad. In fifteen minutes or less, I accomplished the simple task that I had already spent half a day on. A previous free app restricted me from making an output file exceeding a minute in length, and another app that I paid $3 for turned my video sideways and distorted it. All I wanted to do was remove the last 15 seconds or so from a 2-minute MP4.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

If all you're looking for right now is to be able to trim video, then the stock video editor will be plenty good enough. No sense in spending money on an app if your phone already provides the function you already want.

jerryisaacs

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site

Thanks. I have now found the Samsung Video Editor and I installed it. And I also found some decent instructions that were put together recently by someone who speaks English, so maybe the YouTube video is pertient to the current version of the app. I haven't studied it in depth but it looks like a promising start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SYbStkKhY

Thanks again.

Last edited: