It happened for the first time since 2014...

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
My phone hasn't been turned off since last year. It was around the 10th of December since the last time I turned off my phone... that is... was...

I like it when it's been a while since my phone hasn't turned off. It's dumb, I know, but - the little things people. It was really turning into something when I got up into the 200's and 500's in hours. I really thought it was something when it got over into the 1000 hour without a reset mark. I don't know the actual number when it reset, it was over 1300 last time I actually looked, but that was a month ago or something like that. I even made it during a blackout during the big ice storm that had us without power for over a day on this phone! The battery life on the Note 4 is absolutely lovely. I thought I could get all the way to the next update, but I was sitting here doing homework and I got the 15% warning. I acknowledged it and ignored it at the same time. I kept drawing. Kept working. 5% hit and I did a little panicking but left it not plugged in and went on working because I was almost done, I had seriously 5 minutes left at most and it ended up being only 3.

Turned off my computer, grabbed my stuff, stretched and during the stretch my Galaxy Gear 2 Neo says 'Bluetooth Disconnected'... I sank. Absolutely sank. Grabbing my phone and pressing the power and the home buttons... no reaction. I wanted to cry. But, being manly, I didn't cry! I swear! Oh, heck, I'm married, maybe I cried. But only a little. I actually woke up my wife to tell her the bad news... She totally slapped me.

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Haha, i do similar stuff. I also see how many recents Windows (on lollipop) i can rack up. The other day my wife got hold of my phone and cleared them. I almost died. I think she's a little OCD. She said she couldn't handle the clutter. I'm weary of her now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech