I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and trying to download the Atkins Carb Tracker. It also indicates the app is not compatible to my device
    03-17-2015 01:37 PM
    1) If the app is not compatible with your device, it's not. Not all apps run on all Android phones under all versions of Android. If you use the Play Store app, that app won't even show up if you search for it.

It's compatible with my Note 3 running 4.4.2, so the only reasons I can think of that it's "not compatible" with a Note 4 is Lollipop or the developer put the wrong data into the "compatible with" information. I'd email the developer (contactus@atkins.com) and ask.

2) If you can get to other websites, just not Google, it's probably your internet service provider's problem. (Unless you're on mobile data - then it's probably your carrier's problem.) In either case, call the relevant tech support number. (Google could actually be unavailable at that moment, but that's about as frequent as Halley's Comet.)
    1) If the app is not compatible with your device, it's not. Not all apps run on all Android phones under all versions of Android. If you use the Play Store app, that app won't even show up if you search for it.

It's compatible with my Note 3 running 4.4.2, so the only reasons I can think of that it's "not compatible" with a Note 4 is Lollipop or the developer put the wrong data into the "compatible with" information. I'd email the developer (contactus@atkins.com) and ask.

2) If you can get to other websites, just not Google, it's probably your internet service provider's problem. (Unless you're on mobile data - then it's probably your carrier's problem.) In either case, call the relevant tech support number. (Google could actually be unavailable at that moment, but that's about as frequent as Halley's Comet.)
    03-17-2015 03:10 PM