Contacts have stopped

epoch14u

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem all the time, I've been to my carrier and Samsung store at Best Buy, no one has an answer, I was told wait for lollipop to come to see if it fixes it, that it might just be the way the app is interacting with kitkat. But if it still does it they're going to try to install a new Kendal version I believe is what it is, on the phone and wipe out the one that's on it, basically start from scratch again since factory reset hasn't worked. Hopefully lollipop does the trick though, fingers crossed

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the problem. I realised my internal storage was almost full. I cleared some space and have not had the contacts stop since then.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
They really need to fix this issue at this point. My device happens so often I now carry a N6 as my daily driver instead. I love the Note software but I'm tired of poor implementation

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Compusmurf

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Google is tweaking contacts and google + in background. Uninstall Google + seems to make it stop. Taken from XDA thread, and it worked for me.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
There's an option for contacts to not be bothered. So that shouldn't be it. Also, there are people that can't get rid of Google+. So that isn't an option for everyone.

Posted via the Android Central App