Fast Charge - is it the usb or the wall plug?

schnebbles

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so which is it that provides the actual faster charge? the usb cable or the plug? I just got note 4 and want extra chargers.

I have lots of wall plugs from my note 3 - can I use them with fast charge usb cords? I was going to buy some oem stuff on ebay but wasn't sure just which pieces I really need.

thanks!

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so which is it that provides the actual faster charge? the usb cable or the plug? I just got note 4 and want extra chargers.

I have lots of wall plugs from my note 3 - can I use them with fast charge usb cords? I was going to buy some oem stuff on ebay but wasn't sure just which pieces I really need.

thanks!
It is the wall plug. Any of the products that say Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 should work.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2.1 amp car charger and I never get the fast charge message... I figured it was the cable in that instance.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2.1 amp car charger and I never get the fast charge message... I figured it was the cable in that instance.
5v/2a doesn't display fast charging. Only when charging using qualcomm quick charge 2.0 would it display fast charging - 9v @ 1.67a,or higher voltage.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay