Verizon Lollipop? When will we get it?

shawninut

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Any ideas when Lollipop for Verizon Note 4 may hit? I have updated my S5 to Lollipop and really like it and wondering when it may hit the Note 4 so I can change back to it with Lollipop.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Lollipop?

As of now, there's no word on it for us or AT&T although, obviously, I would expect it in the next couple months.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Any ideas when Lollipop for Verizon Note 4 may hit? I have updated my S5 to Lollipop and really like it and wondering when it may hit the Note 4 so I can change back to it with Lollipop.

The only thing Verizon is good for is their service. Soon as other competitors step their game up I can see lot of people leaving Verizon. I would imagine we would get the latest update in a few months maybe after the S6 and Edge has been released.

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site

We'll get the update about 2 months after Candy Cane or whatever the next version is.

Posted via the Android Central App

floridahater

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

When I was at my local store a few days ago complaining about my bill , I asked , and all I got was "soon".

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

considering the VZ m8 already recieved the update this has to be on samsung... not bashing as i just purchased a note 4 just sayin.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

considering the VZ m8 already recieved the update this has to be on samsung... not bashing as i just purchased a note 4 just sayin.

Definitely not on Samsung. They have released it to carriers worldwide. This is on the US Carriers. Everyone else worldwide has it.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

When I was at my local store a few days ago complaining about my bill , I asked , and all I got was "soon".

The stores are the last places to find out. If they even give you a date they are guessing based off rumor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol