I'm trying to figure out how to add a widget or use an app button to launch air command, or some way of having air command screen selection features without having to pull the pen out or by using the button and hovering. I shouldn't need a reason, but the reason is because I have a note-making app i like where i can use the stylus button to switch to eraser. When air command is on and I'm using the note app, i will press the button to erase what I've written and the air command will pop up over top of what i'm working on. I want to still be able to use the air command pop-up for screen captures however. It's a handy tool to have available. So how can I switch off air command from launching with the s pen but still be able to open it easily without going into settings and switching it on every time I want to make a screen selection capture.
    03-18-2015 07:11 PM
    03-18-2015 08:55 PM
    I would like to know also, without root though if possible. I always activate it hitting the S Pen button by accident when drawing or writing notes. I like having the feature, just a pain. As many notes as I've had, I always have had this problem. I just can't hold the S Pen in any way, without hitting it accidentally. Gets frustrating. If I hold the pen higher up, then I lose some control when doing things with it. I've already tried turning it different ways in my hand, I know I do grip tightly when Writing especially.
    03-19-2015 01:32 AM