Multi view window not working since lollipop update.

iamtybaby

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Every since i updated to L...my multi windows button doesn't work anymore....is there a new to do it now? I used to hold the loop arrow looking thing down and it would bring up options for a 2nd screen...doesn't do that anymore

Posted via the Android Central App

willanaya

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I would activate the multiwindow and then the multiwindow will show itself but after I close it, it will no longer appear.

Posted via the Android Central App

wana10

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
I am having this issue too....multi-window switch is enabled, but the button to open the split window no longer appears. I have noticed that a new update (5.1) has already rolled out, does it address this issue? When is north america scheduled to have it?

Bam Bi

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
open google app, click the three dots options on your phone (upper right). Select "settings", turn off "merge tabs and apps".

There you go, you can view your opened tabs now.

ibnumanickam

May 8, 2016
Visit site
multi window is now showing on right side after 5.0 update i've tried every possible way to bring it back is this a bug i've re initiated my device using smart switch still has the problem please any one help cc74b754-07fa-4ac0-9e32-17fd6945c1c8.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance