Hey guys! OK I need some help from you all. I got this phone with T-Mobile, I switched to them from Verizon for 5 years. So far I'm pretty happy with their coverage and service as I can see they have improved a lot. Anyways, OK first thing first, I can't believe this phone don't support an app called "App Ops", not sure if anyone knew what this is, I used to have Note 3 with Verizon and that app works great. With this, how can I get it to work?
    Lastly, I just discovered a most annoying thing ever, every time when I update apps from Google store, that little message box pops up on the bottom of the screen, it will suggest games, apps, then it will say that the app is updated and install, I was like, I never seen this before.. Have anyone? How do I turn this notification off?
    03-21-2015 11:54 AM
    App Opps is there, but there's no way to access it unless you add an app like https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....appopsstarter and the phone has to be rooted.

I don't get any popups when I update an app in the Play Store, but I'm running AdWare, so that might explain it.
    03-21-2015 12:36 PM
    That's weird. Because when I install that app you suggested, after the app is installed, the message pops up saying like this "These apps may suit you (will show a pic of an app), cancel or OK".. I was like, what's the heck is this? I never turn on this notification.. It gets annoying
    03-21-2015 12:46 PM
    a couple of questions-screenshot_2015-03-21-11-54-14.jpg

This is what I was talking about.. every single time after the apps or games are installed, the stupid message pops up on the bottom of the screen, HELP... I do not know where it's coming from... I installed normal apps like Netflix, eBay, some good games, some apps such as Glide, Hulu... I don't know where this stupid message coming from.. so please help? I am so sick and tired of pressing cancel cancel and cancel every time this comes up...
    03-21-2015 02:05 PM
    That's weird I never seen that before. I hope you find a fix soon.

Posted via My Note 4
    03-21-2015 03:15 PM
    I found out it was Go SMS Pro caused that interference!
    03-21-2015 06:09 PM
    I want to give you all a head up.. My friend was also curiously downloaded and tried out the app, it caused the same weird notification on his phone, he has LG G3 with T-Mobile. We were puzzled and I told him it had never happened to me on my Note 3 with Verizon before. For some reasons, the app has some kind of bugs that caused that notification to pop up every time you downloaded or updated apps/games. We tried to find a way to disable that notification "ad" related with that GO SMS PRO app, nothing we could find...
    03-22-2015 12:12 AM