Who's gonna trade Note 4 for Note 5???

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm already thinking about trading my note 4 for the note 5 when it comes out but depending how much Samsung will change it from the note 4. All metal or aluminum would be nice. Who else would trade?

Posted via My Note 4

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: who's gonna trade note 4 for note 5???

Will consider upgrading but I'm not a fan of the direction Samsung are heading with no non replaceable battery, no expandable storage and on top of that very expensive handsets going on the S6 and S6 edge prices (more expensive than the iPhone 6)

If they continue in this direction with the Note 5 I'm moving to the nexus range, as Samsungs delays on updating to the latest Android version are really being to frustrate me.

Posted via the Android Central App

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

If it will have expandable storage, and removable battery I will. I switch every year.

Diggin this Note 4

Brian W1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

I'll have to see what they change. If the battery and removable storage go, so does this Samsung customer. That's always been why I like their phones. They are getting money hungry and want to charge for extra gb

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

It depends on if its irrevocably more awesome.

📐♻from the sliq side with the n.Edge✒🍫

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

If I like the phone they present to me then yes I will change. Although I would hate to lose the expandable storage option, it's not a deal breaker for me.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Not done tweaking this one yet, no interest in another phone at the moment.

Jde2466

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site

I just picked my Note 4 up 2 weeks ago but I absolutely plan to go to the Note 5 when it comes out. Removable battery isn't a big deal to me but I would like to have the SD card storage option. Metal chassis isn't a huge thing to me. I was deciding on the Nexus 6 or Note 4 and ultimately went with the Note 4. I like the quickness of updates with the Nexus like bit couldn't justify the size with no real benefits. Might as well get a Moto X. At least with the Note you get the S PEN and several other options to take advantage of the screen size.

currentdroiduser

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

I use to have a Droid 4 for its SD card if both samsung and Motorola go away.....might as well buy an apple

posted with my note 4

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I plan on it. I have the T-mobile Jump program so I can upgrade every year. I may as well get the next Note.

Note in my house!

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Already talkin about the note 5? The Note 4 is still new in my opinion and I haven't even used 20% of its features yet

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Already talkin about the note 5? The Note 4 is still new in my opinion and I haven't even used 20% of its features yet

Agree! And @ year 1 of ownership I usually root and modify. So no not likely before last quarter 2016

dg swim

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site

I had the note 3 and I thought it was terrible. Phone reception was awful and it was slow and glitchy feeling. I took it back and got another one and it was the same way so I stayed with my s4s which I thought was a better phone. When this note 4 came out I got one because the s4s died. I have to way this is a great phone. I love it. It is quick and not clunky feeling and the call reception is better than my s4s. I am very pleased. I will definitely be getting the note 5. Since I'm on the att next I can get a new one every year.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm already thinking about trading my note 4 for the note 5 when it comes out but depending how much Samsung will change it from the note 4. All metal or aluminum would be nice. Who else would trade?

Posted via My Note 4

I am going to get the Note 5, just on the reputation that the Note 3 and Note 4 has built with my experience with these phones. I sold my prime like new Note 3, to get the Note 4.

I have turned into a Note Phone Fanboy..I carry my Note 4, like I did my Note 3 in two cases. A tough armour case, and then a wallet like pouch, along with tempered glass, my Notes stayed new like through out.

Now , if they do away with the sd card and removable battery, I might rethink on the Note 5.

Other than that, I am at the front of the line for the Note 5.. :cool:

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site

I had the note 3 and I thought it was terrible. Phone reception was awful and it was slow and glitchy feeling. I took it back and got another one and it was the same way so I stayed with my s4s which I thought was a better phone. .

I still think the Note 3 is a solid choice amongst all phones today. It's really that good. I use one as my daily driver for work and is oustanding.

The note 4 I've had for 2 weeks and love it as well. Unless the note 5 brings a must have feature to the table then I won't upgrade.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I still think the Note 3 is a solid choice amongst all phones today. It's really that good. I use one as my daily driver for work and is oustanding.

The note 4 I've had for 2 weeks and love it as well. Unless the note 5 brings a must have feature to the table then I won't upgrade.
That's why I like these new upgrade plans the carriers offer bow. I don't even have to worry about will I upgrade. I have the expectation that I will every year.

Note in my house!

fbcltd

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site

Will consider upgrading but I'm not a fan of the direction Samsung are heading with no non replaceable battery, no expandable storage and on top of that very expensive handsets going on the S6 and S6 edge prices (more expensive than the iPhone 6)

If they continue in this direction with the Note 5 I'm moving to the nexus range, as Samsungs delays on updating to the latest Android version are really being to frustrate me.

I 2nd this statement

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I use a 128gb micro sd... if Samsung makes a note 5 that doesn't cost much more and has similar capacity, I'll upgrade. If not, they will likely lose me as a customer. The sealed battery issue isn't a deal breaker for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power