Note 4 and sports - are you annoyed with the Note 4 when jogging with it in your pants?

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok as I am jogging 5 days a week in summer, it's very important for me to use the phone as my mp3 player, until now I used HTC phones, the latest M8 was a little heavy for my shorts, I had to tight my belt in a way it was hurting but not permit the shorts to slide!
I am nearly convinced to buy the Note 4 but I am afraid it will be the same problem of weight and add to it the size of the Note 4 which could annoy me when running, that why I am asking all the people who put their Note 4 in their shorts or sports pants when jogging if they are annoyed by its size and weight?
Don't tell me to use an armband, I had one for HTC M7 and never used it because it looked ridiculously big so with a Note 4...

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 and sports

Ok as I am jogging 5 days a week in summer, it's very important for me to use the phone as my mp3 player, until now I used HTC phones, the latest M8 was a little heavy for my shorts, I had to tight my belt in a way it was hurting but not permit the shorts to slide!
I am nearly convinced to buy the Note 4 but I am afraid it will be the same problem of weight and add to it the size of the Note 4 which could annoy me when running, that why I am asking all the people who put their Note 4 in their shorts or sports pants when jogging if they are annoyed by its size and weight?
Don't tell me to use an armband, I had one for HTC M7 and never used it because it looked ridiculously big so with a Note 4...

So you're saying the M8 was too big and heavy making it awkward for jogging and you wonder if the bigger and heavier Note 4 will solve this problem?

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site

The size of the M8 is not a problem in my pocket when doing sports, it's the weight which reached 198grm with the dot view cover on it, as for the Note 4 I think it's 176grm, but what worrying me more is the dimensions of the Note 4 as it could feel like a small book in your pocket when you jogg, so please what are your experiences?

Savan01

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site

What I do is I put shorts under my shorts and put my phone in my base layer shorts and it keeps my phone safe and really doesn't bother my legs when running

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac