07-26-2015 09:46 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    Lollipop is horrible. This iphone-looking crap is exactly what us Android users don't want. I can no longer customize my text alerts from specific contacts. I haven't read much if that on the forums yet. It let me keep the custom text tones I already had but no longer has option in edit mode of thr contact to assign a message tone. I hate that I can't go from sound/vibrate/mute anymore from a quick press of the side key on my S4. I hate the battery draining white. I hate that I can't use my phone outside. I hate baby poo orange heading my message screen (most all of is text more than talk). The reviews are overwhelmingly awful. Where do we go from here? How can this be happening?
    D Android likes this.
    07-26-2015 10:36 AM
    Lollipop is horrible. This iphone-looking crap is exactly what us Android users don't want. I can no longer customize my text alerts from specific contacts. I haven't read much if that on the forums yet. It let me keep the custom text tones I already had but no longer has option in edit mode of thr contact to assign a message tone. I hate that I can't go from sound/vibrate/mute anymore from a quick press of the side key on my S4. I hate the battery draining white. I hate that I can't use my phone outside. I hate baby poo orange heading my message screen (most all of is text more than talk). The reviews are overwhelmingly awful. Where do we go from here? How can this be happening?
    I'd highly recommend going back to kitkat. I did and like the note 4 again. At least none of these issues and the bluetooth works without dropping out.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-26-2015 09:46 PM
77 ... 234