AT&T Note 4 updating... looks like Lollipop

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Just as I'm getting ready to travel tomorrow on vacation. I'll just have to wait until I get bac. Maybe by then you guys that have it will have more findings...??????

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Finally updated and it's very snappy! Like the new notification drawer. Battery stats pace looks better. Vibration on key press seems longer even though I shortened it but overall so far so good :)

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Not that it should matter but nova just updated the other day so check that you are on the latest version. Could also be a prime thing if your using the free version.

Yes, I have the prime Nova. I did a hard reset and still doesn't show up. I have uninstalled Nova and re-installed it and still can't get it the swap down to expend the notification drawer.

angel831

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Updated this morning, smooth sailing so far. However, is anyone else's oxygen sensor on the rear lighting up when you put the phone down on a light colored surface? Put it down on a dark surface, its fine, on a light surface the sensor lights up for a moment then turns off. Not a deal breaker, but annoying nonetheless. Uninstalled Google Fit like I saw someone suggest, but problem persists.

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Finished my update this evening. Took forever to download. Update itself went smoothly. My phone seems to be noticeably faster.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I've tried 3 times. Every time it restarts and starts to update it goes to update failed. Guess I'll hold off for a while.

Posted via the Android Central App

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante