AT&T Note 4 updating... looks like Lollipop

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
BTW, after playing around with this update for a couple hours, everything seems to be working properly so far on mine with the exception of the old blocking mode now named do not disturb mode. I'm guessing this one's on Google, they really destroyed a good thing.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
That does suck but from what I am reading, all the carriers have done this, well don't know about Verizon yet. We will see next year when they roll out 5.0.1. :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know why AT&T has felt the need to plaster their "AT&T" logo in the left corner of the status bar? I wasn't really asking anybody, just my way of expressing how idiotic carriers can be. Like Android users need anymore crap in the status bar.
I don't see that on my Note 4 on the status bar.

♻from the n.4 Prime✒🍭

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know why AT&T has felt the need to plaster their "AT&T" logo in the left corner of the status bar? I wasn't really asking anybody, just my way of expressing how idiotic carriers can be. Like Android users need anymore crap in the status bar.

You mean in the lock screen right?

It has always been like that... as long as I remember....

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have the prime Nova. I did a hard reset and still doesn't show up. I have uninstalled Nova and re-installed it and still can't get it the swap down to expend the notification drawer.

Sorry to hear that. I'm out of ideas but it just has to be a setting in Nova or the phone. You could try the Nova page on G+ and see if anyone can help or email the dev.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Also, I use the side key panel and I have found it to be extremely touchy thus far in Lollipop. I've opened the side menu up inadvertently like 6 or 7 times this morning.

Richard Cena

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Well I've downloaded mines last night and after 3 hours, I finally got it. I have my NOTE 4 with AT&T and so far everything is flawless. There is only one small thing that bugs me tho. The fact that sometimes when you close an application there is a small time that it takes to close. I don't know if that's normal but w.e. Everything else is smooth like butter. I like the fact that the bar where the clock is changes depending on which app you have open (ex. Text and email and IG) but no major issues so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That AT&T logo was always on mine with KitKat. This is nothing new to me with Lollipop. Like iOSConvert said, it only showed up when all notifications were cleared but it was there.

Richard Cena

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I think this is what he is talking about. It wasn't there on kit Kat I don't believe.

This has always been there. You may not have seen it due to either having BBM installed or other apps. But if you don't have another app opened, you will always see the AT&T symbol there.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
This has always been there. You may not have seen it due to either having BBM installed or other apps. But if you don't have another app opened, you will always see the AT&T symbol there.

Basically. I would never see it because it would always show my Gear S icon but that changed in LP so now I have ATT showing. Never bothered me. I have an ATT branded phone. It is what it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20