Chromecast is offering

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
A free Google play movie rental right now. Just got mine but have a question. When you rent a movie how long does it give you to watch it? I have never rented one from Google play before.

Posted via the Android Central App

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
A free Google play movie rental right now. Just got mine but have a question. When you rent a movie how long does it give you to watch it? I have never rented one from Google play before.

Posted via the Android Central App

I think it depends on the movie...typically you have a few days or even weeks before the rental period expires, and 24 hours to finish the film once you start watching. For example, here is the rental period for The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies: Rental period - Start within 30 days, finish within 24 hours.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1266226?hl=en

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
To be honest I can't answer your question as I given up on Chromecast all together. It was nice when I first got mine but as soon as KODI came into my life I have never looked back. :)

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
To be honest I can't answer your question as I given up on Chromecast all together. It was nice when I first got mine but as soon as KODI came into my life I have never looked back. :)

No offense but why even bother replying to the question when your answer has nothing to do with it? It's like me asking someone for the best steakhouse where I live only for them to reply "I like the color blue." Yeah, OK, that's fine but what about my question?

lpt2569 is correct and their example (The Hobbit) is the general rule of thumb. You have 30 days to view the movie after it is rented but, once you start playing it, you have 24 hours to finish. I think it was 14 days to view Birdman when I rented it (and 24 hours to finish watching it after playing) but I could be mistaken.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670