Why should I buy Samsungs?!

A

AC Question

i hear that they are cheep but why would i buy one...i also hear that they break easly no just crack but die's quickley shuts down randomly and changes youre screen saver back to the way it came when you first bought it

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: why should i but samsungs?!

i hear that they are cheep but why would i buy one...i also hear that they break easly no just crack but die's quickley shuts down randomly and changes youre screen saver back to the way it came when you first bought it

As the owner of a Samsung Note 4, I can tell you that, as far as I'm concerned, it is NOT a "cheap" phone, either in cost or build quality.

Mine has never cracked or broken, but, I am very careful with it and keep it in a case. For the most part, battery life has been nothing less than excellent in my opinion.

I have never experienced random shutdowns or had the screen revert to the way it was out of the box.

In my opinion, this is one of the best, if not THE best phone I have ever owned (note: this is my first Android device; I have since also purchased a 10.5" Galaxy Tab S).

To each his or her own. I think you should try one of the devices first before letting others form your opinion for you. Who knows, you might like it! Even if you don't, at least you will have formed your own opinion.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: why should i buy samsungs?!

Their low end devices, particularly in previous years, had specifications too low to be practical with many apps.
Perhaps these are what your friends are referring to.

It's amazing what you can buy for the same money now.

Get at least 1gb of ram, and 8 or preferably 16gb of storage, particularly for games. Don't buy a 4 or 8gb phone and expect an sd card to take all the apps.

Technology moves on.

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

Samsung phones even high end ones are notorious for being laggy owing to the bloated Touch Wiz UI.
Just ask Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 owners how frustrated they are with their laggy Samsung and poor battery life.
For this reason i suggest phones with Stock Android OS like Motorola and Nexus Phones. Even Sony are good.
Samsung also are very late in providing OS updates compared to Motorola and Nexus Phones. So as you can see there are many reasons why Samsung phones are not so good and sell just on hype and marketing. Don't fall for the hype!!

Thalestr

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site

I wouldn't consider a Samsung phone anymore. They have changed for the worse too much.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair