Just got my Note 4 and was going through the User's Manual and when I got to Camera I opened the camera app to shoot a picture. Matched the screen with the illustration in the manual and it did not match. Since I put a SD in, it showed on the screen. What was missing was the gear wheel that indicated the settings icon and it only showed 3 modes - Auto, Beauty Face and Panorama. I can't download more modes because the download icon is not there and I can't change the way the camera app interfaces because the settings gear is missing.

How do get all these things back to the screen like it shows in the manual?
    03-27-2015 08:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is your phone set to Easy Mode? How to enable Easy Mode on the Note 4 (and why you might want to) | Android Central

Here's a link about managing camera modes: How to manage and download Galaxy Note 4 camera modes?
    jsabeh likes this.
    03-28-2015 03:05 AM
    Yes was, I turned it off and all the icons are there now, thank you.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-28-2015 10:23 AM
    Just got my Note 4 and was going through the User's Manual and when I got to Camera I opened the camera app to shoot a picture. Matched the screen with the illustration in the manual and it did not match. Since I put a SD in, it showed on the screen. What was missing was the gear wheel that indicated the settings icon and it only showed 3 modes - Auto, Beauty Face and Panorama. I can't download more modes because the download icon is not there and I can't change the way the camera app interfaces because the settings gear is missing.

How do get all these things back to the screen like it shows in the manual?
    Hi just wanna ask how did u do it? I have also the same problem with my note 4..i hope u can help me. Thanks in advance
    07-31-2015 06:53 AM
    Hi just wanna ask how did u do it? I have also the same problem with my note 4..i hope u can help me. Thanks in advance
    Sounds like the person's phone was in Easy Mode. Read the first link B. Diddy left for how to set your phone back to Standard Mode.
    08-01-2015 06:54 AM
    I missed the setting tolls from the camera of galaxy note 3
    how i can get it back
    thankyou
    02-10-2016 03:55 AM
    Same problem with my s6 how can set up my camera with those modes beauty etc...pls help me
    09-17-2017 05:05 AM