Did your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 receive the Lollipop update?

gveranes

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering why my Verizon Note 4 doesn't receive any update up to now???...Doest that happen to any of you or I am the only one...??

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Does any of you Verizon Note 4 received Lollipod update??

Just wondering why my Verizon Note 4 doesn't receive any update up to now???...Doest that happen to any of you or I am the only one...??

Has Verizon released the update yet?

Tatt2014

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

I don't think it has been released yet. We won't know until the day it is released probably knowing Verizon.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

It hasn't been released. You will get a promotion when it is. Personally I am not caring about it. The new Lollipop has issues. I am very happy how my phone is functioning. I don't need issues

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

It hasn't been released. You will get a promotion when it is. Personally I am not caring about it. The new Lollipop has issues. I am very happy how my phone is functioning. I don't need issues

I'm w/ this also which is why I'm glad Verizon waits. Generally their issues after updates seem to be minor compared to others. I just hope it fixes my default launcher issue which is the only problem I'm having w/ my phone.

Philip600rr

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

Still waiting. My wife's Verizon S5 has had 3 lollipop updates so far.

Posted via the Android Central App and Note 4

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Verizon is only good for cellular service. Once they lose that, they have nothing else going for itself. ( always late for updates)

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Verizon doesn't usually send out dud or rushed updates like everyone else. Hence I don't mind waiting for them to test it.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

The only update I've received is "Contacts has stopped" and this crap is getting old fast.

gveranes

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site

So a question..Verizon Note 4 is still in 4.4.4 Android version??...Is it correct??

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

Vzw won't be releasing any update until it's 5.1 with HD calling baked in. They aren't going to tell us until that day either. I put my note 4 down and grabbed a nexus 6. I hope one we get the update it fixes my issues and I can go back to using my note. In. Also rutted of the contacts issues or Google services stopped working messages on the note

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Verizon is only good for cellular service. Once they lose that, they have nothing else going for itself. ( always late for updates)

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

How was my Verizon Moto X was the first carrier to get the update?? But hell, why would anyone care about the service? I thought we just paid cell providers for their timeliness of upgrades and available devices. I've been way off this entire time.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Vzw won't be releasing any update until it's 5.1 with HD calling baked in.

Hi! Do you have some insider information on this? I have been waiting since I got the Note 4 to get HD Calling.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

You would think have it until 5.1 becomes available. Sorry

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

The only update I've received is "Contacts has stopped" and this crap is getting old fast.

Ensure you have your contacts backed up to Google or somewhere safe. Then go to settings>applications>application manager>all then scroll down to contacts and contacts storage and clear cache and data. This will completely wipe your contacts, which is why you need to have them backed up. If you have them backed up with Google (which you should) then they will come back after syncing.

Hopefully this will clear up that issue for you.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Neither Verizon nor T-Mobile have released LP yet. This may be a good thing, in the long run.

Posted via Android Central App

Jess Shade

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site

Tech support just had me uninstall the most recent Google+ updates. I no longer get the contacts error.

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Yep,I got the update on my Verizon Note 4 Friday afternoon,it also came in two different updates. Mine is updated to Android 5.0.1 when I look at it under settings "about phone". I running ok,the only thing I've noticed so far is that the WiFi and 4g are both lit up all the time again like it was when I purchased the Note 4,and the fix was to turn of a Caller ID app and it fixed it,but I can't find a fix for this yet. It doesn't use data even though both are lit up while surfing the net,but I did notice the data transfer arrows on both the WiFi and 4g are lighting up while watching YouTube videos,instead of running strictly on my WiFi. I am not pleased with this,that's the whole idea of WiFi,so I don't use any data while at home. I have yet to find a fix for it......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers