I have had the Note 4 for about 2 months and I use the voice to text constantly! Everyday.. but all of a sudden one day out of nowhere it stopped working. It says that it's listening, but it doesn't have the waves around the microphone and it doesn't input any words I say.. I have read some other older threads and see issues with blue tooth. That was never an issue for me before. Always worked, bluetooth on or off, paired or not.. Help! I need my voice to text back!
    03-30-2015 01:18 PM
    I have had the Note 4 for about 2 months and I use the voice to text constantly! Everyday.. but all of a sudden one day out of nowhere it stopped working. It says that it's listening, but it doesn't have the waves around the microphone and it doesn't input any words I say.. I have read some other older threads and see issues with blue tooth. That was never an issue for me before. Always worked, bluetooth on or off, paired or not.. Help! I need my voice to text back!
    Have you reboot the phone? Also, go into system settings and clear cache for that app. It's going to be Google Now (search) or Samsung's. System settings - applications - app.
    belodion likes this.
    03-30-2015 01:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.🙋

Have you tried simply rebooting the device?
    Failing that, a Cache Partition wipe may fix it.

Edit: Posted same moment as above.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-30-2015 01:36 PM