How do I transfer all data from one Note 4 to another new one?

A

AC Question

how do I transfer all data from one Note 4 to another new one

My Note 4 has factory defect in focusing for photos, so they are sending me a new one, but i must transfer all my data to PC then new device

Lee Korth

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do I transfer all data from one Note 4 to another new one

Does either device have "MIGRATE" on it? Not sure but if no migrate, then go to the app store & look for an app comparable to "MIGRATE", install the same app on both devices and easy-peezy from there. I don't know if 2 similar apps will do the trick, I would definitely recommend that you have the same app on both devices in order to prevent any data loss. Some apps just don't like to work together, ya know, kinda like people. Good luck & Hope this helps, OF COURSE, DON'T FORGET, A GOOD, SINCERE, HONEST & HEARTFELT PRAYER ALWAYS WORKS WELL. GOD BLESS,...

WONGA

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

Welcome.
Use the cable that came with the device and hook it to your PC.
Make sure USB Debugging is on and it is set to be an MTP device.
Move the pics, ringtones, music, podcasts, etc from the phone to the computer and then reverse the process when you get the new phone.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Nexus 6.

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site

My Note 4 has factory defect in focusing for photos, so they are sending me a new one, but i must transfer all my data to PC then new device

Not sure why it doesn't get mentioned but keis will backup your phone for you. It's only for Samsung phones but just backed up my phone to it and it was pretty painless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt