Format SD Sandisk card many problem with sd card

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I conected via usb my note 4 to my computer then copy and paste all files(photos,videos,pdf's...and also a file named android that I dont know what is it but I just deleted then tried to format the sd card but after format all files still there;I tried again and again but allways same data still all in the sd card then I go to sd card from computer select all files then delete then copy from computer and paste again to sd card
sd card was allways unmounting unexpectedly
I was not able to move any app to sd card as after moved the icon appears black in my phone then try to open and said is not installed now awaiting all data pass again to sd from my computer and says 4 hours left,when I moved from sd to computer been just a seconds why now 4 hours the opposite way?
will be working again my sd after this,will be able to move apps to sd?
what could be happening?
B4 I used this same sd with galaxy s4 and also same problem but never deleted or formated b4 but now as more and more apps are in the phone I am running out of space
Best wishes and thanks a lot

Posted via the Android Central App

Mangkudun Sati

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
All the photos that I passed now to sd card disappeared;only a black square appears when I check gallery or same whe I go to sd card and try open them
How can I get my photos back?

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Try installing es file explorer and in the menu check show hidden files. I tried doing this with the built in file app and it didn't work. If you don't have Google plus and have it on auto backup I would suggest using that too... You can select when you want backup to occur and turn off all the sharing crap in settings so it's just a photo backup.
Restart phone and see if any of the photos have repopulated or shown up in Google plus.
Good luck. This is the only thing that had worked for me.

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
That's why I don't use Sandisk cards anymore. I had two of them fail for no reason and message "SD card unexpectedly removed" coming up every couple of minutes.

rob367

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I just had my att note4 go wonky on me. First it lit up on its own then decided to restart itself. When i finally got back to the home screen, theres was a notification there that said the sd card was blank. It was a Sandisk Ultra Plus 32gb..the only thing that was on the card was a couple apps that had been moved to it and a few pics. The card was fairly new..just had put it in a few weeks before updating to lollipop. SMDH.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781