How to activate flashlight shortcut on lock screen

Mecomug

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Just done the lollipop update and have been reading about how there would be a flashlight button on lock screen and in notification bar. I don't have it and can't seem to find where to put it on. Does anyone know how to do it?

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just done the lollipop update and have been reading about how there would be a flashlight button on lock screen and in notification bar. I don't have it and can't seem to find where to put it on. Does anyone know how to do it?

Posted via the Android Central App

It looks like a lot of people are missing it. Check out this thread Flashlight.

You can also give this a try, it worked on my Note 4 before I rooted it and used Wanam Xposed to enable it.

[HiDDEN SETTING] FLASHLIGHT volume-up long-p… | Samsung Galaxy S 4 i9500, i9505, i9505G, i9506 | XDA Forums

Ryan Dribnak

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Download clicklight in the playstore. The only permission it needs, is to access camera (to turn the light on). It's the same permission your stock flashlight widget uses. Anyways, once installed, just press power to wake the screen, then double tap the power button. Same for turning it off. Enjoy

icecreamw

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Download clicklight in the playstore. The only permission it needs, is to access camera (to turn the light on). It's the same permission your stock flashlight widget uses. Anyways, once installed, just press power to wake the screen, then double tap the power button. Same for turning it off. Enjoy

thanks, this works quite well

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX