I was on my accounts page today and went out to look at phones because I thought maybe the s6s were available for pre-order. I am not switching phones, I only wanted to check them out.

Anyway, I opened up the shop for phones page and instead of using the Samsung filter, I went with the Advanced Calling filter. Well, what do you know .. there sat the Note 4. Of course there has been no update and it still shows as incompatible on my features page.

I called Verizon and these reps are either sworn to secrecy or they are not provided with updated information.

I ended up speaking with a girl in tech support. She was very nice and said it should be out in the next update, but she did not know when the next update was taking place.

No one at Verizon can tell me why the Note Edge came with Advanced Calling when the Edge and the 4 are almost the same phone. The s6s will have Advanced Calling out of the box as well.
    03-31-2015 03:15 PM
    What is advanced calling..?
    I think I asked this before on the forum but don't think i got a response..!
    03-31-2015 03:51 PM
    Advanced calling is HD calls and video calls. On my Note 4 and Note Edge, when I call someone else who has a phone capable of this, it says HD at the top of the screen in the green bar. I am on T-Mobile. The calls are amazing in quality
    skatergirl and Ry like this.
    03-31-2015 03:57 PM
    The calls really are amazing. I had it with my Maxx and then I got the Note and have been waiting ever since to get it back. Some people on Verizon don't like it, but it can be disabled.
    03-31-2015 04:45 PM
    The calls really are amazing. I had it with my Maxx and then I got the Note and have been waiting ever since to get it back. Some people on Verizon don't like it, but it can be disabled.
    Here on T-mobile, I started noticing these calls last summer when I used my iPhone 5S. They didn't happen as often ad they do now though. Now probably half the calls I make are HD.
    skatergirl likes this.
    03-31-2015 04:52 PM
    Awesome!!
    03-31-2015 05:00 PM