Hi. A while back i found a thread around ac on how to read the battery app in settings, now i cant locate it. Im looking to know how to read the history details page and what the blue bar/lines mean. Also i hear alot about apps or things keeping the phone awake and sleep wakes and things. How can i tell if this is happening to me i got gsam as recommended but how to read it for things that keep it awake can some one help with this?

Thanks in advance
    03-31-2015 05:24 PM
    03-31-2015 05:29 PM
    Yes that is what i was looking for but couldn't find again. That answers my battery question. Thank you. What about the second part of my question anyone ?
    03-31-2015 07:51 PM
    GSam is a whole lot more complicated to comprehend, and I'm no expert, sadly. It's got too much info, and you have to take it into context. It basically tells you, app by app, what it does. How much time it spends actively using your processor, how much time it kept your device 'awake', etc. But if it's an e-mail app and you got 1000 e-mails a day, seeing it very active and with a lot of wake time, wouldn't be uncommon, but it can be scary to read. If you see an app you only used for 10 seconds, though, and it's kept your device awake for three hours, then that's another story...
    It also lists the apps by processes, so an app can have different processes running and still be listed in the GSam list. That's why it's so useful but so complicated if you don't really know what you're looking for.
    04-01-2015 11:00 AM